New Ride!!!

mercman

I feel just like a kid waiting for christmas !!clapping.gif

I have been researching and planning for this for months.Bought a new boat on friday.Princecraft Starfish DLX SC.

40HP 4ST EFI Merc(my namesake)thumbsup_anim.gif

http://www.princecra...C/overview.aspx

The above is a 2011, mine is a 2010.Only dif is the color, mine is red, and the decal on mine is Gold, and the full length of the boat,other than that its identical.

Picking it up in April, once the snows gone and i can get my boat out of the yard for the trade inthumbsup_anim.gif

Cant wait to get er set up with the sonar and on the water.Gonefishing.gif

Yeah Paul clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

That's a great new ride. I just finished wiping the drool off the iPad.

What's the wife getting??? ( besides the obvious whistling.gif )

Congrats,

Simon

Thanks dude !!! Well, heres the story.Got on my knees, and wept like a kid in walmart toy dept.After i told her how comfortable we would be in it, she said OK. As i stood up and was dusting off my knees, she said "on one condition".........blink.gif "you quit smoking"ohmy.gif

I have a carton left, and this boy is gonna be smoke free.I garantee it, i think, i hope, i i aye aye aye..........tease.gifrofl2.gif

She quit 3 years ago, so she will be a good help to me.

Thanks dude !!! Well, heres the story.Got on my knees, and wept like a kid in walmart toy dept.After i told her how comfortable we would be in it, she said OK. As i stood up and was dusting off my knees, she said "on one condition".........blink.gif "you quit smoking"ohmy.gif

I have a carton left, and this boy is gonna be smoke free.I garantee it, i think, i hope, i i aye aye aye..........tease.gifrofl2.gif

She quit 3 years ago, so she will be a good help to me.

you can quit i tryed and tryed to quit then the wife siad if you want a new sled you quit smoking its been almost 15 years the sled is long gone but at least i am still

the money you save from cigs will pay for the new ride in no time Paul ! Good on ya!. - Hard, but stick with it, its worth it!

then you can get a fishfinder / plotter, trolling motor, new set up, custom canvas.......

last pack I bought was at a Mac's Milk. said for years I would quit when it was a buck a pack, remember those days? Paid $1.05 for a 20 pack then quit - cold turkey

Tough, but paid off.

good luck and stick with it

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

that's just about the best reason to quit smoking i've ever seen! the patch wouldn't be necessary if all wives were as cool as yours!

(can you talk to my wife by chance?)

In a couple of weeks I will be at a year without smokes. I smoked 2 packs a day. You can do it. First couple of weeks is really rough. Now I do not even crave anymore.

You will be fine.

You better be or your old lady will kill you. You can't go back on it now you have the boat.

Good luck

Edited by Grimace

In a couple of weeks I will be at a year without smokes. I smoked 2 packs a day. You can do it. First couple of weeks is really rough. Now I do not even crave anymore.

You will be fine.

You better be or your old lady will kill you. You can't go back on it now you have the boat.

Good luck

Thanks for the support G

In may it will be 23 years since i quit the booze.I think i have a really good chance with the cigs too.clapping.gif