Can now exchange dollar for dollar for US $.

Harrison

The hst cheque is written to individuals not businesses, so I guess this is for your personal income and wouldn't be sent to business ie Irishfield Aviation, Therefore it would not be a claimed expense. I am not a business owner but wouldn't your business claim be separate from your personal or family income tax?

As I originally stated.. I got a $300 cheque (and one for even more at .5% of gross sales).. for every Ontario Corp # that I own. Has nothing to do with personal HST/GST help cheques that people get.. These $300 cheques were sent to every business in Ontario(with no fanfair or announcement) to help offset the costs of upgrading electronics and invoices etc to reflect HST vs Gst and Pst.

Edited by irishfield

As I originally stated.. I got a $300 cheque (and one for even more at .5% of gross sales).. for every Ontario Corp # that I own. Has nothing to do with personal HST/GST help cheques that people get.. These $300 cheques were sent to every business in Ontario(with no fanfair or announcement) to help offset the costs of upgrading electronics and invoices etc to reflect HST vs Gst and Pst.

I have an Ontario Corp # and received it as well.

For shopping its a good thing but we just lost another 30 drivers here where I work as our company opened another yard in the Detroit area just to save $$$ last year we had over 100 drivers here in Chatham but were at 69 now a couple years ago we were at 120 in Chatham and around 40 in Barrie/Aliston but they are all gone the rising $$$ sucks to keep us working in Canada the longer it stays high the more jobs head south.

Just came across this deal on a glass multi species boat.

Pretty solid deal, especially with the dollar and you could prolly knock a $1000 off..

https://www.walleyecentral.com/classified/new/adviewer.jsp?adv=12910

Yes, it's a tracker. I want a ranger.

Edited by Harrison

We're looking at a Merc Benz GLK350.

CDN MSRP = 43,500

US MSRP = $35,500

Just investigating warranty

You'll have to pay duty as well, not sure if its made in north america or not, but it doesn't matter, most of the parts will be made overseas (NAAFTA) And yeah, the daytime running lights will cost you a bundle, nevermind the recall letter. Take it from a guy thats brought hundreds of vehicles over. I will NEVER bring another mercedes across the border.....,mercedes customer service in canada are a bunch of aholes to deal with if you never bought it from a canadian dealer.

135 is the max rating , from test reports I would think 40mph, fine for what I want. Most I've seen have 90's or 115's, the bigger motor was a plus for this listing.

OH, that's great....just looks heavy....one of my fishing partners has a 18.5' Lund with a 115 Yammy so I thought it might be under powered. That is a glass boat, right ?

You'll have to pay duty as well, not sure if its made in north america or not, but it doesn't matter, most of the parts will be made overseas (NAAFTA) And yeah, the daytime running lights will cost you a bundle, nevermind the recall letter. Take it from a guy thats brought hundreds of vehicles over. I will NEVER bring another mercedes across the border.....,mercedes customer service in canada are a bunch of aholes to deal with if you never bought it from a canadian dealer.

I purchased my last vehicle is the states.Daytime running lights cost me $90 as they were a computer flash over,no big deal.The recall letter ...as muchh as they tell you that it is only available through one orginization I got mine from one of the dealerships over there for nothing other than a smile and a thankyou.

I purchased my last vehicle is the states.Daytime running lights cost me $90 as they were a computer flash over,no big deal.The recall letter ...as muchh as they tell you that it is only available through one orginization I got mine from one of the dealerships over there for nothing other than a smile and a thankyou.

Was it a Mercedes?