Go Leafs Go

Jer

I'm not planning the parade route, but man that was sweet. :thumbsup_anim:

HH and I have seen the GUY that does the parade and I'm not following. The win however was a shock as I tuned in at 4 WAS to 1 TOR when I got home from school.

Guest Johnny Bass

Not by a long shot! First of all? Is it me or has anyone else noticed weak penalties against the leafs? Do you think that supposed slash by beauchemin was legit? Which gave the Caps a 5 on 3? And this is not the first time, we have had some goals scored on because of weak calls. Not to mention the non call in overtime regarding Macarther!!!Speaking of McCarthur? He finally woke up!

Then we got robbed on the third goal because the referee turned the puck over to the caps. Talk about bad breaks!

Over all the team played well but the inexperience still shows. How many goals have we scored on the two on ones or breakaways?We have so many good chances and a lot of the time someone fans on the puck!! The other side gets one, two on one and they 65% of the time score.

Regardless.I will say our team from day one gets an A for effort.

The monster played his worst game of hockey. His confidence is clearly low. But he shined on the shoot out. I'm telling you, hold on to the monster. But why are our goaltenders always on their knees? How can you have positioning on your knees? Who is our goalie coach! Get rid of him!

Rosehill was invisible other then one hit late in the third that caused a turnover. He has to be more physical.

Why is it on the power play they all walk in and shoot on us and score, but our shots are blocked 90% of the time?

Good to see Kessel back checking and he really rang that one off the post!

Gabrovski's last goal was amazing!!!

Man I need some cough drops!! My throat is killing me from cheering!!!! I had to hear my brother say John they stink all night until the leafs shut him up!!!!!!!!

Edited by Johnny Bass

I havn't watched too many games recently, but happened to watch the last 2, go figure.

I hadn't seen Aulie play yet this year. Can't believe this kid was essentially a throw in with the Calgary deal last winter.

He looks damn good, big, strong and mobile.

Loved the way he stood up Ovie in the first. :)

Guest Johnny Bass

I havn't watched too many games recently, but happened to watch the last 2, go figure.

I hadn't seen Aulie play yet this year. Can't believe this kid was essentially a throw in with the Calgary deal last winter.

He looks damn good, big, strong and mobile.

Loved the way he stood up Ovie in the first. :)

Keep watching!lol

Grabovski should have been the second star!!! We still need to get that first line going! The Kuleiman line right now is kicking butt!!!!

Well I would hate to disappoint you Rant,sorry I could not comment earlier but I hit the sack early us old guys need our sleep.

From what I saw of the game I thought the Leafs were unlucky to get themselves down 4-1 and if Washington is going into the playofffs with that goalie it will be another early exit.

And again I don`t hate the Leafs I just like to give Leaf fans the gears why because you guys win a couple and your a player or two away from being a dynasty,lose a couple and it`s fire this guy trade that guy. And remember it`s all in fun and it`s not personal. :santa:

I actually thught it was a horrible game. We were in the mancave watchin. All I have to say is thank god for darts n beer. Other wise that game would have been turned off. I wonder how many leaf fans switched it off only to find out they won this AM...lol Good work Toronto! :clapping:

I love it when we beat the caps! My dad remarried and when he did he left the Leafs too! went on to be a washington fan. Now his whole family are ovenchicken lovers..Looks good on em..he he he. :thumbsup_anim:

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Well..... What happened to all the yappy habs fans now?

They probably can't hear you from way up there in the standings!

Don't get me wrong... I live by the ABM principle (anyone but montreal) but I don't think the habs give a crap about toronto... hence Auld being in net.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

Guest Johnny Bass

Yep. It might have been different if Price was in net. Auld let in two very weak goals. Still...Montreal had a hard time generating any offense. We played well. Cannot say enough of Sjostrom's game. Versteeg is over all the best player on the ice. Gabrovski in second. Kadri has the most potential but he has to bulk up. Kaberle and Kessel finally scored. Kessel has to change up his game, and he has to stop admiring his shots. Most great goal scorers, score on their own rebound. Like I said. We need another line(other then the Kulieman line) and we are good to go. What a treat watching 4 games in a week!!!Go leafs Go!!!

Frankly, i'm getting sick of new leafs threads after every game. Same drivel game after game. BEAKING OFF WIN OR LOSE. I sure wish Bettman would grant a NHL team to Hamilton. But he knows not too or all you Leaf fans will be screaming" We want an NHL team too, thats not fair." Go fish.

I hate these threads too. That's why I never respond to them.

Guest Johnny Bass

Frankly, i'm getting sick of new leafs threads after every game. Same drivel game after game. BEAKING OFF WIN OR LOSE. I sure wish Bettman would grant a NHL team to Hamilton. But he knows not too or all you Leaf fans will be screaming" We want an NHL team too, thats not fair." Go fish.

Then don't read them. It's a simple as that. :rolleyes: