Lake Effect

blaque

Parts of western new york are getting pounded with some pretty serious lake effect snow as some of you southern ontarians may know.

You guys getting any up there? (snow that is)

I snowblowed over a foot before work and am currently at work (out of the snowband right now to the north). But I know im going to return home to have to clean out another mess as its been snowing at the house all day!

Parts of western new york are getting pounded with some pretty serious lake effect snow as some of you southern ontarians may know.

You guys getting any up there? (snow that is)

I snowblowed over a foot before work and am currently at work (out of the snowband right now to the north). But I know im going to return home to have to clean out another mess as its been snowing at the house all day!

We're buried here in Lancaster....snowblowed 3 times and shovel 3 times since 7am.....still coming down...Tundra pulled out 2 Dodge Rams, 3 Ford F150's and a crashed up Chevrolet....ha ha ha

We're buried here in Lancaster....snowblowed 3 times and shovel 3 times since 7am.....still coming down...Tundra pulled out 2 Dodge Rams, 3 Ford F150's and a crashed up Chevrolet....ha ha ha

Going back home to the lancaster/depew area within the hour...........i left this morning with a foot on the ground and presuming we got another foot as i just checked snowfall totals and lancaster is at 24" ERGGGGG

Billy Bob.. you're so full of it ...

Been snowing here all night and all day.. wthell.. deal with it, I did. Moved 5 airplanes out and back in, as well as a boat and some other items during the worst of it. What's a boy to do.. we live in CANADA after all. Marty's out there tracking elvis in this crap.. .lol

I'll bet ya forgot to add that you pulled them out all at once...I'll bet ya used a nylon rope cause a chain would be too heavy for your toy to carry.... :tease:

REAL men use cables not chains....ever seen a chain break under stress....just like a bullet flying who knows where.... :whistling:

I have seen 3/4 inch chains break and even 1.25" cables break...but a cable gives you a warning.

It snowed for around 18 hours at my house. Live on the South Cheektowaga, Lancaster border. Luckily my sons kept up with the snow removal since the college they attend was closed. It is all luck of the draw or should I say direction of the wind when dealing with Lake Effect.

593336605_2112095247_0.jpg