Buffalo Sabres making a HUGE step to the cup

Billy Bob

Need your experienced input here on the sale of the Sabres.....I think it will be the best thing that has happened to the Sabres in over 20 years.

Remember....I'm a Redneck football/baseball fan and don't know squat about hockey other then the Sabres are better then the Wilting Leafs... :whistling: ...LOL

Bob

Who's buying them? Walmart?

Walmart might be the only one that has more money than BILLIONAIRE Terry Pegula.......this guy LOVE HOCKEY.....

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/sabres-nhl/inside-the-nhl/article269124.ece

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/sabres/2010/12/sabres-price-tag-175-million.html

My dear Canadian friends......don't be jealous....be happy for us.... :whistling:

BTW the other rumor IF true is that Tom Golisano is going to take the proceeds to put towards the Buffalo Bills purchase...... :clapping::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

WOW, looks like you guys are in shock ! ! !

So shocked about this I almost fell asleep.w00t.gif Guaranteed the Sabres win the cup this yearrolleyes.gif Maybe the new owners will build a fence to keep all the leafs fans out.

Where is our GD Hamilton team, or Winnipeg team? Cmon Coyotes, move north and rename yourselves the Hamilton Steelhead.

Being a local boy, I think it will be a great miove if the deal goes through. Sounds like the guy is a true fan of the game and wants to produce a winner.

On the Bills front, since Rogers Communications is looking at purchasing Maple Leafs Entertainment, a good chunk of there collateral will be tied up. Doubt if they will have the revenus to support the Bills as well.

Also heard this morning that the proposed purchaser of the Sabres may have interest in purchasing the Bills.

Being a local boy, I think it will be a great miove if the deal goes through. Sounds like the guy is a true fan of the game and wants to produce a winner.

On the Bills front, since Rogers Communications is looking at purchasing Maple Leafs Entertainment, a good chunk of there collateral will be tied up. Doubt if they will have the revenus to support the Bills as well.

Also heard this morning that the proposed purchaser of the Sabres may have interest in purchasing the Bills.

Welcome to the NFL the Toronto Bills hahahahahahahaha

Need your experienced input here on the sale of the Sabres.....I think it will be the best thing that has happened to the Sabres in over 20 years.

Remember....I'm a Redneck football/baseball fan and don't know squat about hockey other then the Sabres are better then the Wilting Leafs... :whistling: ...LOL

Bob

Better by what standard? They both are equally terrible on the ice.

Welcome to the NFL the Toronto Bills hahahahahahahaha

SORRY but rumor is Toronto has had their chance and did NOT support the NFL each and every time they played a game there.... :whistling:

However, I wish they would go north and my taxes will not raise as fast.

SORRY but rumor is Toronto has had their chance and did NOT support the NFL each and every time they played a game there.... :whistling:

However, I wish they would go north and my taxes will not raise as fast.

I guess not, when the NFL decides to send a football team north perhaps there will be support, instead they send the Bills hehehehehehe

I guess not, when the NFL decides to send a football team north perhaps there will be support, instead they send the Bills hehehehehehe

Maybe after you catch up with you Hydro bill loans you can think about purchasing a PSL that will give you the right to purchase a ticket to the Toronto Bills... :rofl2: