Buffalo Sabres making a HUGE step to the cup

Billy Bob

SORRY but rumor is Toronto has had their chance and did NOT support the NFL each and every time they played a game there....

Ya think. Look at the price of your tickets. Then look what they tried to scab us at. Thats not how you get support.

Edited by BrianB

the house fires hahah watching fox news it was always house fires in north tonawanda... and those ads for Celino and Barnes apparently they broke up for a bit but are back together haha

We don't have a Fox news station here......better get your story straight first...then you can make up things as you wish.... :whistling::D

Here's Buffalo right here:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81205047/

I say we trade the raptors to buffalo for Toronto's 2nd NHL franchise. I always wondered how people could afford to go to sports games in Buffalo, what with the extreme poverty and all.

That vid was amazing.it was almost like they were giving away the crap. Dont see that stuff round here..

See, now there's where you are wrong...22 million illegal aliens can't be wrong.... :D

8)

Love it.

I'm one proud Canuck who likes lots of things American. That's not to say I'd be in a hurry to leave my quiet little northern town to live in the US but there are certainly lots of places I enjoy visiting south of the border. I probably cross the border close to every month or two, seldom on business. I admit that on occasion I may have even been heard to mutter "I could live here."

It's pretty hard to completely ignore the influence of next door neighbours (there's a spellchecker freeby for y'all) who as individuals are virtually indistinguishable from us save for regional accents. After all, Americans outnumber us 10 to 1 so there's bound to be influence.

Again, no intent to offend

JF

Guest Johnny Bass

Oh I like Americans, plenty of them are my friends...Just not jealous of them...22 million illegals mostly from your southern border makes us jealous how??? Cause you gots lots of good gardeners??? :whistling:

Must....not ....reply....too late!

Well after NAFTA raped Mexico of its resources and the only good job in Mexico now is smuggling cocaine to the America crack heads? No wonder they are trying to leave Mexico......

If the leafs keep playing like this and leaf fans stop watching hockey? Both Ottawa and Buffalo will fold in a few years, regardless of who owns them.

The first thing he should do is change their Jerseys. Buffalo has one of the ugliest Jerseys. Enlarge the Old Sabre Logo!

By the way. How you liking the snow?lol

Ok. Now you can lock it up.LOL

Must....not ....reply....too late!

Well after NAFTA raped Mexico of its resources and the only good job in Mexico now is smuggling cocaine to the America crack heads? No wonder they are trying to leave Mexico......

If the leafs keep playing like this and leaf fans stop watching hockey? Both Ottawa and Buffalo will fold in a few years, regardless of who owns them.

The first thing he should do is change their Jerseys. Buffalo has one of the ugliest Jerseys. Enlarge the Old Sabre Logo!

By the way. How you liking the snow?lol

Ok. Now you can lock it up.LOL

Took you long enough to reply,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :jerry::jerry::jerry:

lol this place gets nasty pretty quick!

One thing I dont understand is, with a salary cap system, what difference does it make who owns the team? you can only spend x amount of money

Salary cap is a small part of it....but some teams don't spend the full cap to save money, such as the cheap asshat.gif Phoenix Coyotes. Perks and good management is what really makes a good team.... such as playing under Scotty Bowman or Kenny Holland. Ask Marian Hossa (if you happen to know him personally) he knows where to play...it isn't always about the salary. Good ownership will create good management; good management will create good teams.

Right now we have a out of town owner who doesn't care about hockey...but we are Thankful that he saved our Sabres when he did purchase them about 8 years ago...but now it looks like that page is about to turn and all you Leafs fans can come down and watch your butts get kick while spend enormous amounts of money down here.....

(remember guys, this is all in good fun and most get that here, but some guys are slower then others...dont' want to name names, right Johnny Bass.... :rolleyes: )

Guest Johnny Bass

Right now we have a out of town owner who doesn't care about hockey...but we are Thankful that he saved our Sabres when he did purchase them about 8 years ago...but now it looks like that page is about to turn and all you Leafs fans can come down and watch your butts get kick while spend enormous amounts of money down here.....

(remember guys, this is all in good fun and most get that here, but some guys are slower then others...dont' want to name names, right Johnny Bass.... :rolleyes: )

Hey, I'm having fun too. :canadian: