MUDDY MUDDY STEEL

CC spends a tremendous amount of time on the rivers fishing steelhead. If half you guys spend the time you spend on arguing on the forums fishing you might have some pics of your own. Scott is a good friend of mine and he cares more about our fishery in Ontario then most people I know. My hat is off to you CC.

Just my 5 cents

Look forward to your next report

cheers

seems to me half the guys on here are saying they like you CC because you show pics of fish you get and it keeps them going back. This is just not what locals like, and to honest with you there is not a tonn of water to be fishing this time of year, and even less when there is 10 000 guys out. Keep the reports low this time of year, do something big 3 weeks from now when the fish are up spawning.

EASTERN STEELHEADERS :sleeping_02:

seems to me half the guys on here are saying they like you CC because you show pics of fish you get and it keeps them going back. This is just not what locals like, and to honest with you there is not a tonn of water to be fishing this time of year, and even less when there is 10 000 guys out. Keep the reports low this time of year, do something big 3 weeks from now when the fish are up spawning.

EASTERN STEELHEADERS :sleeping_02:

If you can go out and enjoy steelheading then i think anyone else can go out and enjoy it. Don't think your always going to have the whole river to yourself.

I support CC and you cry babies have no right to bash him.Sounds like you guys have way too much Testosterone so you are using it to complain.Its time you little winers found a woman to occupie your bashing time.

Worried about your fishing spots!!!!!!!NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS MORE FISHING OPPORTUNITIES THAN CANADA.

Come ice out one third of the people on this board will be in their boats and it won't be long after that when most will be in their boats not in the rivers fishing like you moaners are predicting.If someone chooses to fish the tribs so be it no one owns fishing spots and I don't see the honey holes on this board with GPS coordinates.Nothing wrong with showing some steel.If we did not have CC who would be showing us some steel?Not you little moaners. :wallbash:

Its a free country so lets keep it that way.

Now if you don't mind I have a bus to catch going to Temagami.MTP :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

Hey I live a nine iron from the trib I fish. But im not "local" right because I post my catch on the internet?

I find half the fun is finding new water and new holes you havent fished and finding that they hold fish

Keep using the name 'Eastern steelheaders' cause your other name 'Me.inc' is gone. This community is here to build friendships and to share. If you have a problem with that then, hey, you can always find another board for yourself...temporarily.

Be well....

well unfortunatly it would look bad on me kickin the crap out of a 17 yr old kid!!!

funny thing is when he first started out he never caught a steelhead threw the ice and i took him out!!! just ran into him last weekend as well!!!now he's with the know it all clan and can out fish me!!!!

just do yourself a favour brian and stay clear of me!!! even a hi from ya and you'll be in the creek with your steel!!!

and for the rest im cool with but if ya wanna join him that'll be your choice!!!

Edited by CANADIAN_COPPER

Hey! I'm an eastern steelheader, and I have absolutely nothing against CC's posting his stuff. The best part for me is, since I don't get to fish a lot these days, I always know if they're biting; and since I know where CC fishes I know where to go! Bashing CC is crazy, if you ask me :)

I've been fishing eastern creeks for years, and I always find CC's posts very useful! Keep it coming CC, and never mind about the caps. On the net it's ok, just don't use 'em when you write your book,which is sure to be informative, full of pictures and - my copy at least - autographed by CC himself (in caps if he wants)!

See you on the rivers CC! Good luck this weekend!

p.-

:clapping:

jim b is a pretty verbose fellow, but he's not that much more literate than you. :whistling:

I figure, if you were gonna write a book you'd need a good editor & lots of very benevolent readers. The readers you got right here, and editors are overrated anyway :thumbsup_anim:

tight lines dood!

:Gonefishing:

p.-

The real unfortunate thing about someone saying negative comments about "locals" is the fact that without the "tourists" places like the ganny and port hope would have NOTHING. I know I used to live there. But what the "locals" are forgetting also is that they purely have the upper hand cause they know how to fish the tribs they call home. Someone like myself who has only caught one fish outa a river is not going to make a difference to the "locals". I just don't understand the negativity behind someone with a comment like that eastern steelheaders made. Well hopefully we have heard the last negative comment from anyone on this board. To everyone ............ Tight lines and great fishing!!! Enjoy....... but remember let it go to grow!!!!

well unfortunatly it would look bad on me kickin the crap out of a 17 yr old kid!!!

funny thing is when he first started out he never caught a steelhead threw the ice and i took him out!!! just ran into him last weekend as well!!!now he's with the know it all clan and can out fish me!!!!

just do yourself a favour brian and stay clear of me!!! even a hi from ya and you'll be in the creek with your steel!!!

and for the rest im cool with but if ya wanna join him that'll be your choice!!!

sea sea you got mail, maybe ill se ya on the river tomm <_< if not im sure one day this week when im out after school.

Well I've just read all the posts and the only conclusion I have come to is that Eastern Steelheader is one very selfish person.

Go find a selfish website, we're not interested in your crap here.

Joey

Edited by Joey

I dunno what the mods are here for if not to suspend/terminate the likes of Eastern steelheader.

Who cares if Roy or another mod can ID him as an alius identity. For cripes sake, do the right thing and warn him via email, then after the shot over the bow, if he persists then suspend him.

It's gotten to the point of physical threats being made against CC and the kid. The mods want HITS?!?! Is that why this nonsense is allowed to continue?

Shame!

Edited by cisco

I dunno what the mods are here for if not to suspend/terminate the likes of Eastern steelheader.

Who cares if Roy or another mod can ID him as an alius identity. For cripes sake, do the right thing and warn him via email, then after the shot over the bow, if he persists then suspend him.

It's gotten to the point of physical threats being made against CC and the kid. The mods was HITS?!?! Is that why this nonsense is allowed to continue?

Shame!

It's all been worked out via PM with CC and this kid....they are ok about it now.

sea sea you got mail, maybe ill se ya on the river tomm <_< if not im sure one day this week when im out after school.

Stay off the internet if it is too scary for you. Your posting priviledges are now set to moderation queue. This means before you whine, we will review all your postings.

CC is rather careful not to post a location, so try and be a grown up and keep your negative comments to yourself.

I used to like FF.net

Before steel fishing became all about your uber pin setup and making sure not a single photograph had a trace of a background.

It's too bad, was a good board for a few years. Then steel fishing became an elitist sport, where only "those in the club" became privy to all the "secrets" being discussed.

Bleh.

Oh look, I caught a trout.

FirstSteel.jpg

If that's what they want, all the power to them.

CC, I'm not a river fisherman at all, just never had any real interest in it, but I always enjoy reading your posts and hafta admit, you've definetely got those fish dialed in. Your always helpful to the newbies and willing to share tactics that work and that's what it's all about around here.

After reading about your success and viewing your pictures, I was gonna take up river fishing, but darned if I could figure where your spot was from the photo's of the ice & snow ;)

Keep doing what your doing Scott, and don't worry about a couple guys who figure they own the rivers.