Leaf's coach has got to go

Pikeslayer

Ron Wilson's Got To Go  

46 members have voted

1. 1. When will Wilson get canned/resign

• Before Christmas 12.25.10
    • After Christmas 12.26.10
    • He'll get through the season 10/11

We are one the worst teams on the league and you guys think semin is going to sign here? Or Selanne will waive his no trade to come here when he absolutely loves the city of Anaheim. This is dreaming. Burke has overestimated the talent here. If he thought the leafs were this bad he could not have ever pulled the trigger in the kessel deal. We are in a real pickle here in Toronto.

As soon as burke traded for Kessel everyone semed to think that was the end of the rebuilding process.Yet look at the average age of the players on the roster.

He's better then anyone on the Montreal Canadian's team. That's for sure! Big deal. He gave up a few players that may have or may have not panned out. But I am suspicious about who he gave them to. That is why my brother doesn't want any American GMs!

Some of your comments are Priceless Mr.Bass! :clapping:

Speaking of Priceless did ya see the 41 save shutout performance by Mr.Price against the high flying Flyers! :worthy:

Speaking of Priceless did ya see the 41 save shutout performance by Mr.Price against the high flying Flyers! :worthy:

SWEET.....now thats hockey....not like the Leafs game, that was comedy no penalties in the first period then they put the whole Nashville team in the box for the second hahahahaha. Unbeleivable!!!!!! now I know why Americans consider the NHL bush league, because it is.

Guest Johnny Bass

Wait a minute? I thought you guys booed Price in the home opener and I said to give him a chance? The only thing Montreal has better then the leafs is a coach. They play a great defensive game because of him, and they have some chemistry going. Our players are all new.

Price has been playing great but I think he is going to fall apart come playoff time!!!Looking forward to playing Montreal on Saturday!!!

Canadadude. The montreal/philidelphia game was riddled with penalties also. With Montreal Scoring 2 power play goals.

Edited by Johnny Bass

Did you catch Versteeg's performace last night?! GREAT PLAYER

LOL

PEACE OUT!

LOL

PEACE OUT!

Versteeg wow what a performance.......wait a minute it was 5 against 3, I'm telling you the Leafs are lucky enough to play the rest of the season 5 on 3 they may make the playoffs hahahahaha.Versteeg looks like Crosby when the other team only has 3 players. Come on Leaf fans they were horrible 5 on 5, bad 5 on 4 but no to bad 5 on 3.I'm not even a Leaf hater but man there an awfull team.

LOL

PEACE OUT!

Versteeg wow what a performance.......wait a minute it was 5 against 3, I'm telling you the Leafs are lucky enough to play the rest of the season 5 on 3 they may make the playoffs hahahahaha.Versteeg looks like Crosby when the other team only has 3 players. Come on Leaf fans they were horrible 5 on 5, bad 5 on 4 but no to bad 5 on 3.I'm not even a Leaf hater but man there an awfull team.

Not arguing the fact that they blow dude. Versteeg played great, so scoring on the PP doesnt count now?? He's only gonna get better.

the leafs won't be able to pick anyone up, at this point it is almost impossible to get your hands on a 1st or 2nd line player as no teams are going to be doin other teams any favours.. leafs are just gonna have to grind it out for a while with what they have...

Not so true, Brian Burke has money and cap room, teams not doing so well will be looking to move contracts soon while the going is good. You get closer to the deadline your options become slimmer

Guest Johnny Bass

Bring on Montreal!!!!!

The monster played a great game and should have had a shot out. Talk about a lucky bouncer!!!

Phil Kessel, best player on the ice by FAR! And straightest teeth in the NHL.lol

After all my defending of Grabovski, he is finally silencing the critics!

We have two solid lines. Kessel, and Kulimen line! I think it may be time to bring Versteeg back to the top line!

Brown, Sjostrom played great! Come playoff time these guys are going to shine!

Only Mitchell(what happened to Zigomanis?) and Orr were invisible.

Edited by Johnny Bass

Guest Johnny Bass

Toronto will come out guns blazing to get back to 0.500 on Saturday night.

And Johnny, I disagree with moving Versteeg. The last few games have had much better offensive performances. I say stick with what has been working. Versteeg is loose and relaxed on the 3rd line + PP.

You honestly think Kadri is a better fit? He does have speed, but is he a better player then Versteeg?

Kadri has played great the first 3 games he's played. Has backchecked, moves the puck up ice well, and has created many scoring chances. Not to mention 2 great setups last nite resulting in goals, and many other great passes that the reciepient of the pass missed the chance or was stopped. Ur getting scoring and scoring chances out of 3 lines now. Why mess with that?

Guest Johnny Bass

Kadri has played great the first 3 games he's played. Has backchecked, moves the puck up ice well, and has created many scoring chances. Not to mention 2 great setups last nite resulting in goals, and many other great passes that the reciepient of the pass missed the chance or was stopped. Ur getting scoring and scoring chances out of 3 lines now. Why mess with that?

I guess your right! Especially when Armstrong come back. We'll have 3 goods lines! Bring on the Montreal Canadians!

Edited by Johnny Bass

Guest Johnny Bass

Kadri sure has been impressive. I have foot in mouth now.

Good job kid. Leave him where he is.

Hey Johnny, yer doing a good job. :thumbsup_anim:

Honestly Brian? I like our team. Other than Phaneuf, and Kaberle has been playing below average.

If we keep Jonas Gustavsson in net. We have a chance to get back in the playoff run. I just dont know what Giguere will say. He doesn't want to be a back up goalie. He said he would rather retire but we have another rookie goalie. Oh well, Guigere used to be a good goalie......

When Armstrong comes back we will have 3 solid lines.Like I said. We trade Kaberle for a forward, pick up a free agent and we are on our way to the playoffs!