We need your help

DRIFTER_016

26503 votes :thumbsup_anim:

Think I have a few mores extra votes hangin' around here somewhere :whistling:

And ta dum, 26510 ;)

We're gonna need a lot more votes.

The second place idea is less than 600 votes behind now.

They found a bunch of votes starting on Friday and at the rate they're closing they will pass us later today or tomorrow. :(

We're gonna need a lot more votes.

The second place idea is less than 600 votes behind now.

They found a bunch of votes starting on Friday and at the rate they're closing they will pass us later today or tomorrow. :(

Oh no :( I seen they were gettin' pretty close :wallbash: Will post again on my facebook beggin' ppl to vote :thumbsup_anim:

This may have been mentioned earlier in thread.........but this then goes to finals and starts again?

Surely 2nd place would get you to the finals?

Once in the finals all is up to the judges.

They will decide how the money will be spent between the 30 finalists.

I think we would be guaranteed winning only if we were to come in first over all.

Last year they picked 9 winners, so there's always a chance we could get funding coming in second but they could hardly say no if the little town of Yellowknife got the most votes. :D

PS. We're back in the lead by 300 votes!!!!

This is going to kill me!!!! :w00t:

We've gained 500 on them since 8:30 but I fear we will not make enough to pass them back. :(

Currently 342 votes behind. :wallbash::wallbash:

Wahooo, in the lead again :clapping::thumbsup_anim::clapping: 35665 votes :worthy:

I've posted this on a few other forums that I'm on & quite a few people from there have been voting & passing it along to other forums ;) Also on facebook, some of my friends have shared it on their wall as well :D

Wahooo, in the lead again :clapping::thumbsup_anim::clapping: 35665 votes :worthy:

I've posted this on a few other forums that I'm on & quite a few people from there have been voting & passing it along to other forums ;) Also on facebook, some of my friends have shared it on their wall as well :D

ARRRRGH!!! Now we're behind again!!!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: