Muskie Report

Devious

Hello OFC - Been a while since ive posted a report. I hope everyone had a great summer fishing and are now enjoying the joys of the fall! Anyways Ive got a few musky pics here, most are recent with two being from the summer.

dave39.jpg

This is me with one that was 38-40 cant remember - August 2010

jeff38.jpg

Jeff with a 38

jeff40.jpg

Jeff with a 40

jeff47x20.jpg

Jeff with a 47x20....notice the pattern here :)

abbott50.jpg

Chris with a 50" - July 2010

Were going back out this weekend so I hope to be back with more pics soon!

May I ask what is the point of a "fishing report" when you never tell us the location? I thought the point of a report is suppose to be how the fishing went at a particular place, otherwise it would be just another fish tale.

May I ask what is the point of a "fishing report" when you never tell us the location? I thought the point of a report is suppose to be how the fishing went at a particular place, otherwise it would be just another fish tale.

I have no idea who this "devious" guy is, but I fully respect his decision to keep quiet on the location. Those are some nice fish. I bet that if he had posted the location, someone else would give him a hard time about it.

I'm super jealous of those 2 big ones. Awesome fish!

blahblah1.gif at least he posts reports.

Nice musky you got there. It was a successful season I'd say.

Yeah our pictures sure look like fish tales don't they?

Tell you what, maybe don't be a dick next time, pm one of us and we might give you a general location.

Sorry we didn't include the gps coordinates in the thread so people can hammer our spots.

This is the member formally known as JaeteriusZero. He flamed me for not posting locations in my reports and told me to not post reports. I guess he's oblivious to reading the stickies here that state WHY we're not allowed to post specific locations.

Yeah our pictures sure look like fish tales don't they?

Tell you what, maybe don't be a dick next time, pm one of us and we might give you a general location.

Sorry we didn't include the gps coordinates in the thread so people can hammer our spots.

Wow.... just wow.

I did ask politely about why you even call it a "report", and instead you called me a dick about not posting the location. This thread has "bragging rights" written all over it, as far as I know a report is supposed to tell us about how the fishing went in a body of water at a particular point in time.

This is the member formally known as JaeteriusZero. He flamed me for not posting locations in my reports and told me to not post reports. I guess he's oblivious to reading the stickies here that state WHY we're not allowed to post specific locations.

Obviously you bypassed about all of what I said and still don't know what a "report" is in our private PMs. By the way, the conversation was very civil and I don't really know why you considered it flaming. Maybe because I had the last word on what is otherwise a civilized private debate on this matter? Oh, since you're still on that subject and swore by the rules of these forums, let me quote specifically from the rules of the forums itself:

Please do not post VERY SPECIFIC information on fishing spots' date=' ie pinpoint locations and maps.

[/quote']

Note the emphasis on "VERY SPECIFIC" and "pinpoint" which means, the landmark or exact GPS coordinates. Now I know that the body of water this guy is fishing must be huge, but according to the rules, it's reasonable that no one would expect that very specific information in a report. Different spots in that body of water could have very different productivity levels.

To the rest of y'all:

Debate is encouraged' date=' but please follow the basic guidelines of debate. No name calling. Back up your claims with proof. Don't get your knickers in a knot if someone disagrees. KEEP IT CIVIL!

Things that will not be tolerated. Flaming, baiting, name calling, prejudice, racism, sexism, swearing, spam, and general boorishness.

[/quote']

I rest my case. By the way, those are very nice muskies, too bad you had to rely on keeping your locations a secret and rely on blind luck about your skills as a fisherman.

Have a good one!

:blahblah1:

I would never even consider asking for location on an open forum, it's just plain rude! whistling.gif

Nice fishies Devious. thumbsup_anim.gif

Wow.... just wow.

I did ask politely about why you even call it a "report", and instead you called me a dick about not posting the location. This thread has "bragging rights" written all over it, as far as I know a report is supposed to tell us about how the fishing went in a body of water at a particular point in time.

Obviously you bypassed about all of what I said and still don't know what a "report" is in our private PMs. By the way, the conversation was very civil and I don't really know why you considered it flaming. Maybe because I had the last word on what is otherwise a civilized private debate on this matter? Oh, since you're still on that subject and swore by the rules of these forums, let me quote specifically from the rules of the forums itself:

Note the emphasis on "VERY SPECIFIC" and "pinpoint" which means, the landmark or exact GPS coordinates. Now I know that the body of water this guy is fishing must be huge, but according to the rules, it's reasonable that no one would expect that very specific information in a report. Different spots in that body of water could have very different productivity levels.

To the rest of y'all:

I rest my case. By the way, those are very nice muskies, too bad you had to rely on keeping your locations a secret and rely on blind luck about your skills as a fisherman.

Have a good one!

:blahblah1:

Your way off base in everything you said man.