Lake Temagami - March 9/10/11/12 2007

irishfield

Great pictures Wayne, dude takes a dozer on the ice?

Weighs less than my truck Paul...and has tracks to spread the load..so why not. A few years back he had the OPP drive out and park beside him (6800lbs on 4 small load patches) and tell him they were going to charge him with endangering the lives of those that would have to save him...while he drove his maybe 3000 lb dozer on 8' x 16" foot tracks. Who's the real mental case in that senerio?

Mike, as for the trout...wasn't the best fish I've ever tasted. Next time I'm gonna try frying it instead of baking it I think....or on the BBQ

Edited by irishfield

Wind was a wicked on Friday Paul..but temps were about -10C when we started Friday am. Got up to about -4C and later in the day I took refuge behind an island as a wind break. Saturday was about 2C in the afternoon with instant sled ski freeze down if you stopped, Sunday was -12C to start and got up to about 3C. When we left Monday afternoon it was 5C and about time to get the jet drive out..

Edited by irishfield

Thanks for Sharing Wayne.....and fish too!! Pictures of the "naps" were a nice addition :) How wonderful to have a place like that to get away and to share with your friends....good for you!!

bly

Yah Emil...we need more food planning in our trips. Everyone seems to bring enough for everyone and we end up taking way too much stuff back home with us. Ron had lunch stuff for every day we were there and so did Dano due to a bit of miscommunication. If you look at the pictures...you'll see we could all survive a week or two without eating.....

We'll plan better for our fall BOQ trip...so there's room in the fridge for at least one of your meals this time! LOL