• Under 500
    • Miss the playoffs
    • Make the Playoffs
  2. 2. If they make the playoff

• Out in first round
    • Out in Second Round
    • Out in third round
    • Lose in Cup Finals
    • Win the Holy Grai l- yah right(don;t even think about it)

Ha. I noticed the stats went up on the poll after the win last night.

Win one game and they make the playoffs.

Sorry guys and gals, my optimism has gone to almost zero after years of cheering them on.

I refuse to believe or support them anymore until management actually proves they want to win rather than make money.

Jr A is better hockey than the Leafs these days :wallbash: This from a die hard Bud fan

Actually Jr A hockey can be better than alot of NHL games. As another die hard Leafs fan (key word being DIE) was it just me or was this game lacking in the usual Leafs/Hab intensity? I know it was only the first game of the season, but, it was missing that oomph that the match-up usually provides. Hopefully the Ottawa game Saturday has some fire to it.

Guest Johnny Bass

Come on people! The leafs have a MUCH better team then they did the last few years! Especially goaltending! They will EASILY make the playoffs!

Yes Montreal played without 2 key defencemen but I think the Leafs played well.

If they were to play every game rough and hard checking they will have a good chance at making the play-offs. I would expect this effort to die off around December and kick back in just in time to miss the play offs.

I hope this early season success sticks for a while though.

Leafs make the playoffs and get knocked out in the third round.MY VOTE.

One thing that stands out about this team then teams before,thier playing like a team.Not one player is sitting back counting on a few top guys to score.

Watching that Sens game,it was a total team effort.To bad Niel and Fisher thought they could change things with 2 minutes left. :wallbash:

Oh,what was fisher thinking anyways?

The Pens might be a threat :dunno: ,but if the buds play like a team,the buds will prevail. :canadian:

• 1 month later...

We will have to bounc this thread a few time this season to keep tabs. :)I too predicted below .500 I just don't think they have it in them. Its not that i dont' watch every damned game in hopes of something better. I was really hoping the goal tending would carry them. I guess they need to score more than 0 goals per game to even have a chance.

Leafs will make the 3rd round of the playoffs. They will get rid of Caberle(for a forward) and Wilson(Especially).

Wilson says he does't want to play a defensive style like the other great leaf coaches. Sorry to break it to you Wilson? But defense wins stanley cups. Unless you have an overwhleming offence which is a defence of its own. But the leafs do not have an overwhelming offence. They need defence. You'd think Wilson would have figured this out after not having made the playoffs in how many years?

We have offence, we have defence and now we need a solid checking line. Shouldn't have gotten rid of Ponikarovsky.

I just missed the first 15 minutes of the first period but this year I will be watching the leafs again after many years. Looking forward to a great season.

JB you are one hell of a leafs fan my friend. You stick to them like fish crisp on a fillet!! Good one you my misdirected friend.

Guest Johnny Bass

JB you are one hell of a leafs fan my friend. You stick to them like fish crisp on a fillet!! Good one you my misdirected friend.

Its not over till the fat lady sings.