Canadian made, let's make a list

Dave Bailey

I don"t know if its been mentioned yet but......

Anglers Choice Hand Poured Plastics

Out. Of Wallaceburg

I get all of my plastics for tournaments here and haven't been disappointed yet!

www.anglerschoice.ca

Good Stuff !! Have a bunch of the tubes !

Edited by Lunker777

Princecraft boats are NOT Canadian....they are made in Quebec.

Which makes them as Canadian as anything made in B.C., Ontario, or P.E.I. :whistling:

I've checked their web site and it doesn't state specifically that the boats are made in Canada, can anyone confirm? If not I'll contact them.

They are manufactured in Princeville Quebec.

Bateaux Princecraft Inc.

725 Saint-Henri

Princeville, Québec (Canada)

G6L 5C2

1-800-395-8858

another boat brand:

Alumarine Boats (1996) Ltd.

3000 Main St. #F

West St. Paul, Manitoba, Canada

R2V 4T2

(P): 204.334.7700

(F): 204.339.5124

URL: www.alumarineboats.net

Noted and added!

Salus Marine www.salusmarine.com -- many think their float suits are better than Mustang and Helly Hansen. Made in Kitchener/Waterloo area. I also think Helly Handsen makes it's float suits in Dartmouth Nova Scotia (though is a european company).

Added!

And don't forget

CANADIAN WIGGLERS........

worms.gif

:rofl2: :rofl2: :devil::rofl2: :rofl2:

Already there as Lindquist Bros.

Are you removing all that are made in China?

Any that aren't made, at least substantially, in Canada. As I said in an earlier post, I'm not going to bother trying to find out where metal was mined, or where paint was made. But I don't want things that are simply assembled here, or that are assembled elsewhere from Canadian components. In some cases it's a judgement call.

If you have info that anything on the list that is actually made elsewhere, let me know and it will be removed.

• 7 months later...

Princecraft is not Canadian owned; they are part of Brunswick Corp which owns Mercury Marine along with many other companies.

But as far as I know they are manufactured here. As I said in an earlier post, in many cases it's a judgement call, I'm not going to track down every component, try to figure out where the metal was mined, whether the plastics came from Canadian or Venezuelan oil, etc. If there is a significant Canadian component, as in 'employs a lot of Canucks', then I'll probably include it.

But as far as I know they are manufactured here. As I said in an earlier post, in many cases it's a judgement call, I'm not going to track down every component, try to figure out where the metal was mined, whether the plastics came from Canadian or Venezuelan oil, etc. If there is a significant Canadian component, as in 'employs a lot of Canucks', then I'll probably include it.

I can assure you that they are completely manufactured here in Princeville.