No fish at the credit ladder

Guest Rapala Boy

Guest Rapala Boy

I sent a pm to john from craa about the salmon in the credit and he said there hasn't been any chinooks at the ladder yet, but that can change anytime now. So before I go trolling this weekend I might get a few drifts on the notty Gonefishing.gifGonefishing.gifGonefishing.gif

Thanks Rapala boy, but did you not pay attention to the other posts about Salmon?? Those who know when Salmon make their early runs, don't need to know from someone else, or don't need the whole world showing up at the local river, what's the point, you would do better for yourself if you keep this information secret.

I already caught a few chrome salmon, a week and a half ago, but trust me it's better keeping quiet until late September

Thanks

Edited by bongo

Guest Rapala Boy

HUGE UPDATE, the salmon are in and they are snagging the crap out of them near lake shore road, this weekend=salmon slamming, which aslo=salmon snagging. PEACEOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I'd like to know....is Rapalaboy really a girl? (as per his/her avatar info).

:lol:

It's our fault, Mike. In the profile section, gender is multiple choice and there being 2 choices, SOME people have a 50% chance of getting it wrong.

I will give 5 dollars for each person who hits him with a 3/4 oz spoon when he trolling in his kayak close to the Credit rocks LOL

Some guys just do not have common sense

:wallbash:

thats not a nice thing to say, why don't you just man up and throw one at me yourself.

I'm well aware of what posting here can do................

thats not a nice thing to say, why don't you just man up and throw one at me yourself.

I'm well aware of what posting here can do................

Then use a bit of common sense next time. Check out the number of 'views' compared to 'replies' you have, maybe that will give you a hint at just how many people LURK this forum for nothing but information.