How about a Happy Thread :)

Joey

So, while we were at Lakair this July, we ran into a fellow we frequently see there named Rod, from Virginia. He and Paul chat it up pretty good most days and Rod had commented on one of the lures Paul was using, which happened to be one of my JoeyLures. Paul proceeded to give him the lure and Rod was thrilled. He said he would email me if he had luck with it and might want more.

Well I got an email last night and Rod was thrilled with the fish he had been catching with the lure and said he definately wanted to get more.

I'm not trying to spam here, just trying to put up a happy thread and the smile on Rod's face made my night!!!

Here is the pic he sent. I can't seem to make it bigger, but its still viewable.

4901476160_5229987c54_o.jpg

So Have a Nice Day Everyone - Go Fishing :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

I think this says it all B)

Paul says to call them Joeywhores, but I dont' think that'll fly, I'll be surprised if it even makes it past the board censor here!!!

Pretty sure you tricked the language police by not putting a space between Joey and w...., well , you know.

Joeylures has a nice ring to it, Joeylures.com sounds even better.

Yup, watch out from hostile takeovers from Sturgeon Falls.

here in sudbury theres a guy who makes lures, not gonna say names as he might be reading, but the first bass I caght on it bent the arm of the spinner. as it was 6 bucks I was not impressed, my walmart spinner lasted longer and it was 2bucks

Judging by that picture and the size of fish on there I don't think the hook is going to bend :). Plus he wants more of them so they must be high quality! :)

Judging by that picture and the size of fish on there I don't think the hook is going to bend smile.gif. Plus he wants more of them so they must be high quality! smile.gif

I am not entirely sure why you quoted me, I was in no way disrespecting her lures if thats what you are trying to get at, I was merely sharing a experience with local lures although I have had way more positive experiences with local lures as they are most likely to be made to suit my local conditions

Thanks,

Tommy

here in sudbury theres a guy who makes lures, not gonna say names as he might be reading, but the first bass I caght on it bent the arm of the spinner. as it was 6 bucks I was not impressed, my walmart spinner lasted longer and it was 2bucks

Positive Tommy......Positive comments , remember.........happy thread

I am not entirely sure why you quoted me, I was in no way disrespecting her lures if thats what you are trying to get at, I was merely sharing a experience with local lures although I have had way more positive experiences with local lures as they are most likely to be made to suit my local conditions

Thanks,

Tommy

Well shoot me your address by PM Tommy and I'll send you up one of mine to try. Bass fishing? Pike? Let me know your preference.

Joey

Okay, I fiddled around and made it bigger. His title is Nipissing10 so yes, looks like Nipissing and he said it was 10 lbs in his email. Looks like the river to me!

LOVE that smile!!!

4901965138_4e8737964e_b.jpg

Edited by Joey

so if I write joey checkout girl it should say checkout girl..... doat that didn't work. :wallbash:

I have been using the Joey lures and they work great. Speaking of which Joey send me your Address please I have finally finished the lure I made for you but did not finish in time for Lak Air to deliver.

Thanks

Art

Edited by aplumma