Here's what I do - What do y'all do?

I work at a vinyl manufacturing company as a printer operator printing pool liners for a living. Also a Certified Health & Safety Rep and instructor, which affords me the luxury of some extra time throughout my day that I can use to lurk here whistling.gif

Invest in a wide range of infrastructure projects, including energy infrastructure (power generation, electricity transmission etc.), transportation infrastructure (roads, bridges, airports, etc.) and social infrastructure (hospitals, schools, courthouses etc.).

Invest in a wide range of infrastructure projects, including energy infrastructure (power generation, electricity transmission etc.), transportation infrastructure (roads, bridges, airports, etc.) and social infrastructure (hospitals, schools, courthouses etc.).

...so in other words, you're a taxpayer.

I develop for Android phones, and show my Bullmastiffs in confirmation,and shutzhund arenas ...

and when I'm not nerding it up, im fishing ... or playing video games. lol.

alot of really nice jobs out there you ppl have, cant say im envious of the window installation job, im so scared of heights, lol .... defn' couldn't do that job.

Hey Urban fisherman! I am a broadcasting student going in to my second year. I really wanted to work in film when I decided to go to school, but now I think a fishing or outdoors show would be an amazing job! Any advice for going that direction?? Anyway you can get me on set to see how it all comes together?

Just got word today that I will be starting in early September as a Nuclear Operator in Training at Bruce Power!!! woohoo!!! or should I say.... D'oh!

congratulations on the new job...your gonna love it up here.. :thumbsup_anim: dont hesitate to ask if ya need to be shown around..

i work making peoples dreams come true when i hand them the keys to their new homes...best job in the world...just wish it would give me more time to fish the derby right now...