Worm Flat question

Hooked

I'll be heading to Rice Lake mid August. I was wondering if anyone here would know where I can pickup a flat of worms in the area? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by Hooked

Bill's Bait 958 Upper James in Hamilton (905 388-lure). They recently moved to a new location just south of Mohawk road on the west side of Upper James. I get a flat from them every time we go to Quinte. Fishing World would be closer for you. Give them a call first. If not you can get them at Bill's for sure.

Come to my house and I'll give you one or I can put you in touch with a guy out your way.

Ok Chris, I'll let you know, thanks man.

You got to respect a dude who keeps an emergency flat of worms in his fridge. :worthy:

Got that right Roy.

Thats a whole lotta worms. :unsure: did not know you could buy them by the flat. Try Mc Donalds, they might have some extra. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

I'll be up there for 2 weeks and we'll probably go through 2 flats of worms, haha. Mind you, there'll be 3 of us fishing.

Bill's Bait 958 Upper James in Hamilton (905 388-lure). They recently moved to a new location just south of Mohawk road on the west side of Upper James. I get a flat from them every time we go to Quinte. Fishing World would be closer for you. Give them a call first. If not you can get them at Bill's for sure.

I'll be bringing a flat up with me, but got no room for a second, which is why I wanted to purchase a flat up there. Thanks

Edited by Hooked

BJ Tackle in Bewdley, West end of Rice Lake has them as well.

Yeah, it kind of depends on where you are going on Rice (it is a long lake). If you take the 401 then turn off on hwy 45 for instance, there is a live bait place about two miles from the hiway on the left. I am sure he would have flats. And if you don't mind buying them by the dozen, there are loads of marinas/stores that sell them.

Try PM'ing DiggyJ, he has a cottage on Rice.

Jim

BJ Tackle in Bewdley, West end of Rice Lake has them as well.

Perfect Ron, thanks. I'll be at Tower Manor, so that's only a 10 minute drive. And Jim, if BJ's doesn't turn out, I'll definitely check out that place you mentioned. Thanks everyone else for you input.