tim hortons drive thru

alexcba

so my dad comes home from work, and feels like goin to tims across the road for a tims chili. he's sitting inside and this lands 5 feet away from him.

i dont know how you gain enough speed to do that in this drive way.. but she did..

everyones ok, i believe an older gent has some scrapes, my dad was covered in glass but oddly enough no cuts, talk about thick skin..

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjUtMjAxMDA3MjctMTEyOC5qcGc.jpg

Sometimes a Tim Horton's drive through can do that to you:

"Hello, Welcome to Tim Horton's."

"Hello, I'll have an everything bagel, toasted, Herb & Garlic and a large coffee with cream & sweetener please."

"Ok, that'll be $1.52"

"You forgot the bagel."

"Oh sorry . . . a large cream with an everything bagel with cream cheese."

"A large cream & sweetener with a toasted everything bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese."

Etc.

There are times where I've had to order 4 times and they still get it wrong . . . our Elmira Tim's is bad though, the rest are generally alright.

ALSO,

I once saw an SUV Face-Planted into the side of a shopper's drug mart - they put it in drive instead of reverse. The entire hood was smashed into the windshield. The Shoppers Drug Mart Won!

I forgot to ask, how was the chili?

he was satisfied.. didn't get to finish his roll tho..

i dont know wa happen....i hit peddle and car go crazy!

LOL! thats pretty much the explanation i expect she gave them..

What is it about people going brain dead went they have timmies on their mind.

I have to go by one, on the way to the shop (like 90% of the rest of us) and I don’t know how many times I’ve been cut off by vehicles either going into or leaving the place.

The one time I’m in the Corvette, I’m in the farthest lane away from the exit of Timmie’s.

I see this car leaving tim’s, the driver has their coffee in hand, come across all four lanes and is heading for my driver’s door.

I couldn’t brake or she would have clipped me for sure; so I nailed the throttle and jumped the curb and came back onto the street in front of her. Corvettes do not make good off road vehicles!

At the next set of lights I get out to go have a talk with her and she’s screaming at me; that I was crazy for passing her on the right from the side walk. The whole time she’s fiddling with her coffee cup trying to get it open; the same thing she was doing when she cut me off. She didn’t even see me; she was so involved in getting that sludge down her throat.

Driving with a Cel phone in your hand is illegal; ha driving with a timmie’s cup in hand makes more sense. LOL

Dan.

Sometimes a Tim Horton's drive through can do that to you:

"Hello, Welcome to Tim Horton's."

"Hello, I'll have an everything bagel, toasted, Herb & Garlic and a large coffee with cream & sweetener please."

"Ok, that'll be $1.52"

"You forgot the bagel."

"Oh sorry . . . a large cream with an everything bagel with cream cheese."

"A large cream & sweetener with a toasted everything bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese."

Etc.

There are times where I've had to order 4 times and they still get it wrong . . . our Elmira Tim's is bad though, the rest are generally alright.

ALSO,

I once saw an SUV Face-Planted into the side of a shopper's drug mart - they put it in drive instead of reverse. The entire hood was smashed into the windshield. The Shoppers Drug Mart Won!

Now Bill, seriously, Just how many Freys and Jantzis are there in Wallenstien that come to work in Elmira...sarcasm.gif