I also caught this

Cudz

I did not weigh this fish but I have caught several 5 pound smallies and this was everybit as big as some of those. This is a big georgian bay specimen. Incredible fishery there and there is so much good water it would take a lifetime just to fish a fraction of it.

nickle.JPG

Cudzy man, you should change your name to "the Chameleon", I have never seen a guy that changes his look as much as you do.

You're not running are you?

Smallies are unreal and I love them in big water. We caught five the other day on Erie (Tecumseh Reef) and the average weight was down a bit (less than four lbs) but we got a couple of slabs (no pictures = no report).

Jim

I did not weigh this fish but I have caught several 5 pound smallies and this was everybit as big as some of those. This is a big georgian bay specimen. Incredible fishery there and there is so much good water it would take a lifetime just to fish a fraction of it.

You said it about G-Bay. I know where I'm buying my cottage . . . that's for sure.

I was at Frying Pan Island all last week and there were some monster Bass . . .nothing smaller than 2lbs, average about 3lbs, and I saw twin 5lb SMB on a double header. It's epic up there.

Nice fish and thanks for sharing

You said it about G-Bay. I know where I'm buying my cottage . . . that's for sure.

I hope you have a really good career going or are an heir to a good chunk of change because the property on the bay is out of the reach of most working people.

I need to fish GBay a lot more :)

Me too Bill. Only problem is I don't know it really well. There are so many shoals and big bombs just below the surface that you really have to be careful. In this pic we are about a mile from any shore but there were huge unmarked boulders literally 1-2ft under the surface. Very cool but very scary if you don't know where they are and I don't have a gps

Guest Johnny Bass

Nice! That smallie looks over 5lbs! GB has some monster bass. In the fall I used to smash some real monsters on the biggest husky jerks you can find.