Barber shop appointment today

I bought a really good haircut Tuesday. Total cost including the 25% increase in price plus 20% tip was

$12 USD. No VAT yet, but it's in the works.

JohnnyBass, did you really mean it when you wrote you were putting me in my place? I'm not sure what that means, but it's probably not a compliment.

i havent paid for a haircut in at least 15 years, i bought a set of wahl clippers and use a small mirror and do it my self, i also cut a bunch of guys hair in college for a 6pack of beer, worked out real well for me.

jason

LMAO, Connie at your age be glad you still have hair to cut! Don`t worry! be happy! Never worried to much about mine, an old hippie, it`s hair! I don`t care! don`t like it? then kiss my hairy ass.

LOL if your hair is too short you might become a redneck!

"being born in a farmhouse near Camden, Ohio makes me a redneck at birth" LOL Connie, they didn`t have hospitals back then? My kids asked me one time when they were you " dad what kind of calculator did you use in school"? I held up two hands, and told them writing on them stone tablets with a hammer and chisel was rough! but it was easier, we didn`t use as many numbers.

I cut my own hair for 20 years, waiting on barbers or a "hair stylist" la de da just wasn`t in the plans. Plus a truck driver looking a little rough kept some of the er, morons at a distance.

LOL Johnny, not so much the taxes? It`s what they do with them? It seems like every politician out there has his own favorite idea for a new tax, and complains loudly about his cohorts ideas for their new tax. :sarcasm:

It seems like every politician out there has his own favorite idea for a new tax, and complains loudly about his cohorts ideas for their new tax. :sarcasm:

That's politics in a nutshell. I don't get it how anyone with a brain in their head continues to buy into the hypocrisy politicians shovel our way. The idea of that otherwise intelligent folks blindly defend everything any one party stands for is stunning, and I don't care if it's GOP & Dems or Liberals & Conservatives up here in Canada. The only constant in politics is that politicians will always end up making liars of themselves. The only way to keep up is by waffling. If you wanna espouse a principle long term then be prepared to change party loyalties a few times.

JF

My haircuts cost $14 but I always give her $20, "her" being the operative word. Call me a chauvinist pig if you will, but dayum, she's cute. :thumbsup_anim:

JF

I think we go to the same place and handle it the same way :whistling:

Guest gbfisher

It's no wonder they don't add an Eco 'fee' to dispose of your hair. I mean with all the hair sprays added or color makes it hazardous waste... :rolleyes:

Edited by gbfisher

Your getting away cheap, cost me $50.00 or more. I take my barber out for supper. Of coarse it's my wife. I hope she don't read this post. I could be minus a few ears next haircut. :stretcher::w00t:

Quit yer griping. At least yer barber goes home to bed with you. :clapping:

JF

Great! Now what. You GUYS going to talk about shampoo and what styles you have. :rofl2:

I like Pert Plus shampoo the best because it includes a conditioner. For best results you should wet, lather, rinse and repeat by a big hooter blonde.