Back from Petro Canada Gas Pump

young_one

96.4 cents minus 2 cents off using Petro Credit Card

The gas price tomorrow is 104.4 cents

Price I paid 94.4 cents

$160 to fill up both car and boat, approximately 170L

$177 vs. $160

I saved $17 dollars fighting for gas and zigzagging through the gas war at the pump tonight. :D

Not a lot of money to some, but look at it this way, its 3 new fishing lures! :Gonefishing:

Price I paid 94.4 cents

$177 vs. $160

I saved $17 dollars fighting for gas and zigzagging through the gas war at the pump tonight. :D

Not a lot of money to some, but look at it this way, its 3 new fishing lures! :Gonefishing:

Ya, it was a nuthouse at all 3 pumps in town today, Mac's ran out before lunch, No frills ran out of regular and sold the mid/premium at regular cost and the Pedrocan was lined up out to the road all day.

I really don't understand how people will line up forever to save a few dollars filling up, when the HST, starting tonight at midnight, is here for good.

or, at least for a few years.

I'd rather spend that time fishing smile.gif

it sucks, and we are all stuck with it :(

Edited by 12 Volt Man

im sure all the extra money generated from hst will be spent on a wothwile causesarcasm.gif instead of g20 riots there should have been hst riots but the government did a good job at keeping it under the radar im sure moast people never knew about it until a month ago like me

Paid 90.4 including 5 cent discount this morning. Saved a bunch on 165 lts in the Suburban considering my discount runs out at midnight + the 8%. I just wish I had the vent installed on the boat tank, I would have put in another 75 lts.

Guest Johnny Bass

How they can get away with implementing a massive tax increase like that I don't know. For real there should be a protest down town.

Not to mention now we have a vehicle tax of $60 a year to own a vehicle! Tax grab after tax grab after tax grab, when will the people say enough is enough here in Canada???

Price I paid 94.4 cents

$177 vs. $160

YOU will give them back $17.00 this week or the next time you fill up!

Mr. Mcgrabty just put the nail in Ontario Tourism, which I'm associated with. How can this government tax everything that brings in $$$$.

Our tourism $$ are dropping like a rock; exchange, security and now this tax.

They better think this one over; how can this tax create jobs? Anyone in service sector, from transportation to hotels, resorts, fishing lodges etc. will be affected; do they not think that the extra costs will be passed on and people; who will stay away/which let people go . . . this will have a ripple affect all the way down the line with anyone using fuel; and yes we ship it to the US and buy it back at a higher $ value; a great way to slow down the economy.

JF step in any time; I value your thoughts. " Can I show you this "new home" that will cost you $XXX more with the new HST!

BTW I did get my $$$ from him :wallbash: he will get it back very soon; as of tomorrow I'll be paying it back and for the rest of my life.

The income tax was initiated to help out the war effort in the 40s

I have niece in CA and she was astonished last week when she was here; her rental van took over $50 and didn't fill it, gas is a lot cheaper in the US.

I'd love to pass on our American brother's comments to my MP on your travel plans to Canada. And also with our Ontario outdoors

enthusiasts who curtail their outings because of the new tax?

Thanks, it may have been a rant of some sort.

Happy Canada day to all, we did get a great present!

How they can get away with implementing a massive tax increase like that I don't know. For real there should be a protest down town.

Not to mention now we have a vehicle tax of $60 a year to own a vehicle! Tax grab after tax grab after tax grab, when will the people say enough is enough here in Canada???

Why not ask how many voted Lieberal in the last election by a show of hands up.. or do you suspect there's going to be a lot of people with short arms right now.

Why not ask how many voted Lieberal in the last election by a show of hands up.. or do you suspect there's going to be a lot of people with short arms right now.

Oct 11th, 2011, is the date for the next Ontario provincial election .. mark your calender; I did, and I bet a lot of other Ontarians have as well.

I wonder how many folks know that Dalton McGuinty's HST Tax grab on the following four items, are exempted in British Columbia's HST rules, namely:

1. Hydro 2. Home Heating 3. Gasoline and 4. Rec activites like Golf (that was the last straw for me).

btw, I filled up on Tuesday at a Kitchener Petro Canada and cost of reg. was 92.2 ... this morning ... 102.0 so that's 7.5 cemts for Dalton and another 2.3 cents for PetroCan. What a joke

Guest Johnny Bass

Do you think it really maters who you vote in whether Liberal or PC?? Name one politician that was elected that didn't funnel money into their pockets?

Canuckistan.jpg

Happy Canada's Day...now bend over while we kick you in the teeth.