BPS Classic

PatB

Lookinforwalleye, you got a one-of-a-kind! Play around with it in the store, Urban. If you like it, by all means buy it.

Rusticfisher: What I don't know could fill a warehouse. Ugly sticks in aisle 14, and 3/0 trebles for steelheading. Don't forget the butcher knife.

Went tot the SFC in my neck of the woods Yesterday. Got enough deals to spend 150$. I'll tell ya, some of the deals they have are hard to beat. Got a 75$ reel for 45$, with the discounts they were offering.

Kevin, for a copy of the flyer go to basspro.com and look for the area where you select your "home" Bass Pro Shop. If you select that, there are links to all of there sales brochures, including the classic, online.

Lumberjack

Whatever you buy, pass on the Agressor Combo. Absolute garbage. i know cuz i worked there. 75 % of them come back with the same problem. The copycat "airbail" that they didn't copy very well. i wouldn't pay $ 20 bucks for that combo. All the returns and they keep selling them?

Kevin, for a copy of the flyer go to basspro.com and look for the area where you select your "home" Bass Pro Shop. If you select that, there are links to all of there sales brochures, including the classic, online.

Lumberjack

I can't find it on the website.... :(

But I'm computer dumb...

This year if I buy what I want I will need to buy one of the 9.99 reels from the bin first to donate. Last year traded in 2 reels, I got nothing left that I would part with.

Anyone know if LeBaron will have a tax free weekend with the BPS sale going on?