2 more sleeps!!

bigfish1965

Getting excited now! I am soooo psyched. This trip came close to falling apart on me so many times but finally have everything together.

Won't have the boat (damn full leak!) , but a good friend is taking care of us and may rent a boat for one day too.

Bring a new batter witch with me too ;)

Not sure what cottage Kevin has us in, but don't care. Fishing, relaxing and a ton of pictures!!!

Be there Thursday around dinner and leaving Sunday about lunch.

Weather looks decent so far!!

http://www.theweathe...ather_savedcity

I got my airplane ready for a quick Saturday trip... but then realized I can't even get it out of the hangar, as it's blocked in by a customers that I can't move yet! Also blew my back out last night.. 7 days a week caught up to me..... :wallbash:

4 more sleeps for me until my Nip trip for a week.

Trip kinda fell apart...

5 of us going up originally.

Then one can't come up until the Wednesday.

Then 2 of them have to leave on the Tuesday.

The the guy coming up on the Wednesday bailed all together. (Stuck paying $440.00 for him)

The guys leaving Tuesday don't want to buy all the food together..

(If you go all together and buy it, you don't double up on stuff). Makes sense no?

Geeez, I tell ya.

wallbash.gif

4 more sleeps for me until my Nip trip for a week.

Trip kinda fell apart...

5 of us going up originally.

Then one can't come up until the Wednesday.

Then 2 of them have to leave on the Tuesday.

The the guy coming up on the Wednesday bailed all together. (Stuck paying $440.00 for him)

The guys leaving Tuesday don't want to buy all the food together..

(If you go all together and buy it, you don't double up on stuff). Makes sense no?

Geeez, I tell ya.

wallbash.gif

ya usually you would do that. On our hunting trips we each make a list of what we want or like then one guy goes and does the shopping and w split the cost

every one for them self is more costly and it takes more time to eat.

ya usually you would do that. On our hunting trips we each make a list of what we want or like then one guy goes and does the shopping and w split the cost

every one for them self is more costly and it takes more time to eat.

You said it..

Other trips with other guys, we just stop in Powassan and go grocery shopping then everyone puts in the coin.

The 2 guys leaving early Tuesdday just want to each bring food for one day each.

Ahhh well, "stuff" happens!!!

Best part is my best friend and I for the remainder of the week Tuesday afternoon on.

Just 2 on a boat is great!

Just hope the fish are biteing.

Cheers

Getting excited now! I am soooo psyched. This trip came close to falling apart on me so many times but finally have everything together.

Won't have the boat (damn full leak!) , but a good friend is taking care of us and may rent a boat for one day too.

Bring a new batter witch with me too ;)

Not sure what cottage Kevin has us in, but don't care. Fishing, relaxing and a ton of pictures!!!

Be there Thursday around dinner and leaving Sunday about lunch.

Weather looks decent so far!!

http://www.theweathe...ather_savedcity

Batter Witch?????????? you better sleep with you eyes open or you might be wearing the broom!!!!!! :devil:

Yes I'm bringing one too.......I have slept with one eye open for the last 36 years....

I think that for next year I had better start collecting brownie points. I have too many things on the go right now to even begin to think about it. Hopefully for next year I'll get myself some sort of full sized SUV to pull the boat for longer trips.