My youngest fishing partner is all edumacated...

irishfield

Congrats all around, hope she comes in the shop and brings you up-to-date. :worthy:

One of my daughters didn't go to Uni; but she has made a name for herself in advertising notably with CT and Bell. Irish, what ever they do, we should be proud of them. But an accomplishment such as hers is great. Hope you are passing on your great skills. I know I have at least with one of them; I have four!

A

Congrats all around, hope she comes in the shop and brings you up-to-date. :worthy:

One of my daughters didn't go to Uni; but she has made a name for herself in advertising notably with CT and Bell. Irish, what ever they do, we should be proud of them. But an accomplishment such as hers is great. Hope you are passing on your great skills. I know I have at least with one of them; I have four!

A

Na.. this kids got me beat Ketch, but you are right... whether they go post secondary or work at McDonald's there is something in each and everyone of them that we should be proud of! Not sure where she got it from.... Desk she built her mother in Grade 10 or 11.. and some other furniture she's thrown together. She paints pretty good toooo... She has an eye for detail that I'll never have!

desk.jpg

kfurniture.jpg

konedoneonetogo.jpg

Edited by irishfield

Congrats...

I still feel we shouldn't be educating women... :whistling:

you should she Andrea's face when i say that... Priceless :clapping:

she's a nurse, i'm a tool and die maker :wallbash: oh well, i'm marrying well, she's not :thumbsup_anim:

LOL Goran ! Andrea sure did get the short end there! :whistling::D

If you look close in the pictures... you'll see that Kristal is wearing my engineering ring on her thumb. I was totally unaware of it until we were on the drive home, but I guess she grabbed mine because her Aunt Wendy's didn't fit any of her fingers. Her Aunt (my youngest sister that passed last summer) pushed her way into a "man's world" in 1978 and got her Civil Engineering Degree from Carleton.. so Kristal felt she was walking in her Aunt's foot steps and wanted her there with her when she received her degree ... :(

Congrats Wayne !

My oldest left on a plane for Bermuda today ... and while I am so proud of her (she finished her degree in Biology and Psychology and landed herself a job at Dolphin Quest chasing her dream) ... I fear it has ripped a big hole in my heart ...they grow up just a little too fast ...

congrats to your youngest - well done!

But 90K...WOW!!

I sponsored a girl from Germany a few years ago who came to complete her Grade 11 in Canada. She came for a visit last summer and was telling me that they don't have to pay for University in Germany. Too bad it couldn't be that way here.

Congrats buddy! Think of it this way... they are all working and now are restricted to vacation time to get up to the cottage so that means just the two of you for the summer... I hope you guys enjoy and I wish your daughter good fortune in her career!

HH