Congrats Toronto Maple Leafs!!

Harrison

We have the title! Longest drought without the CUP!

Special kudos to the Leaf management staff for selling out every game and still being one of the highest revenue earners while chasing this prestigious title! :whistling::D

Edited by Harrison

We have the title! Longest drought without the CUP!

Special kudos to the Leaf management staff for selling out every game and still being one of the highest revenue earners while chasing this prestigious title! :whistling::D

Actually Phil you're incorrect.

The Leafs are tied with both the Kings and Blues now for the longest cup drought.

42 years and counting.

They've got a ways to go to best the record. I believe the Rangers went 54 years before winning in '94.

The Leafs are tied with both the Kings and Blues now for the longest cup drought.

42 years and counting.

They've got a ways to go to best the record. I believe the Rangers went 54 years before winning in '94.

Thanks Mike. Without researching I wonder if the leafs revenue is the same or more then the other 2 teams combined.

Close!

Leafs - $168 Million

Kings - $92 Million

Blues - $80 Million

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2009/31/hockey-values-09_NHL-Team-Valuations_Revenue.html

Thanks Sinclair,

Leafs - $168 Million - 29th place

Kings - $92 Million - 9th place

Blues - $80 Million - 15th place

Capitals - $83 Million - 1st place

Rebuild, rebuild, rebuild.... why would they?

Edited by Harrison

42 years and counting.

Oh boy!!! that takes some of the sting out of it for Leaf fans hahahahahaha

42 years and counting.

actually, the kings and blues have never won a cup... so its not really a drought. AND if u wanna get really technical, the kings and blues began play in the NHL in the fall of 1967, the leafs won the cup in the spring of 1967... so they still have a few months on top of the kings and blues. lol

actually, the kings and blues have never won a cup... so its not really a drought. AND if u wanna get really technical, the kings and blues began play in the NHL in the fall of 1967, the leafs won the cup in the spring of 1967... so they still have a few months on top of the kings and blues. lol

At least The Kings & The Blues have made the Cup Finals since 1967 - The Leafs not.......

I understand that the Leafs are soon going to unveil new uniforms. Here's a different idea - keep the old uniforms and fill them with hockey players. Just a thought.

Actually I think that four things are more likely to happen in the world of sport before Toronto wins another Stanley Cup:

1) Soccer fans will collectively be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize

2) Cleveland will erect a statue honouring Art Modell

3) The Washington Generals will be crowned NBA champions

4) Brooklyn will declare a Walter O'Malley appreciation day

Thank you and good night.