Upper Niagara G2g Saturday Nov25th

Squid

This coming saturday, Nov 25th, a few of us are heading to the upper niagara river to do some muskie fishing. All are welcome to attend, with a boat. Meeting at the niagara parks marina on niagara parkway at 7Am. So far, Lew, Robin, Joey and Tybo are coming. :Gonefishing:

Edited by Squid

The members from Niagara Fishing . Net are having there swill @ The Lazy Lizzard on Saturday evening.

Lazy Lizard is at the Henley Plaza right next to the north side of the QEW / Ontario St on ramp/exit (across the road from Timmy's)

From what i understand, the NFN'rs have graciously extended an invite for all to attend. All you can eat pizza & wings for $8.

Hey Squid

I hate the idea of putting the boat away so I'm considering heading down on Saturday. Set up for muskie but never fished upper river before. Can you give me a 25 cent run down on what to expect

Trolling or casting? I see the big swim baits have been talked about - Storm, bulldawgs.

Is there sufficent CDN water to fish or is it mostly on US side?

I have a 1750 crestliner w/115 Merc, and an open seat if I go. Anyone vewing this board who has fished this area before but doesn't have a ride for the day PM me. I need some peer pressure to get me off my ars.

so we have the following coming out: :Gonefishing:

Lew

Robin

Squid

pigeontroller

fang

rizzo[maybe]

joey

tybo

sandy[maybe]

adam[maybe]

Fang

unlce buck

looks like a good time is in the works!! :thumbsup_anim:

Sunny, north winds at 6k and +10C. Except for the sun, everything is looking great for saturday. :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Squid