Show off your tacklebox

I am amazed at how nice and clean all your stuff is!!

LOL Gord! That's what I'm thinking! It sure would be a shame to get any of that purdy stuff wet by using it!

Just kidding guys! I'm obviously envious of your orderly organization. Mine is a just little.....well.....used looking! ( and a lot uglier!).

I probably catch less fish though.

That use to be me long ago, but once I found my lures with rusted trebles and then I put the tangled lures down beside me on the boat bench. One lure fell on the boat floor. I bent over to pick it up and because of the rolling waves I ended up sitting on the tangled lure mess and got pinched in the behind. :stretcher:

That's when I started keeping my tackle somewhat organized and hooks sharpened.

I use the humidity absorber packs in my tackle boxes now, the kind you find when you buy electronics, kitchen taps, etc.

After I catch my first fish with a new lure I like to wipe the lure with the fishes mouth just to give it a more natural scent. It actually worked well for me when using spinnerbaits and pike.

When you fish for pike you don't have to worry about not scratching up lures lol.

I'm just the opposite. If I catch a Pike, I try to clean it's foul scent off my baits in case it scares the "real" fish away.....like BASS! LOL

LOL @ Canucker! A FEW new things! :clapping:

I really like the Knuckle ball jig & Crayfish combo - I've always rigged crayfish with a bullet weight and a worm hook (with mediocre results). I olike the way that looks a lot better!

Ya I can't wait to use them...unfortunately it will probably be next season.

• 2 weeks later...

hey Matt

i dont think it really matters if they soak in it,but it must get messy in the boat.

Yes gulp is fine in the gulp alive package. They are not a mess in the boat at all you just have to keep the foam seal in the lid or it will leak some guys just cut a hole in the foam and it won't leak for them.

• 1 month later...

Well my parents and uncle picked up some tackle for my birthday that I got last night. Here is the new stuff I got, still need lot's of jigs,spinnerbaits,plastics and froggys but it's a good start!

Here's the stuff

Some storm gear

ScreenHunter_01Dec200939.jpg

Few blade baits

ScreenHunter_02Dec200940.jpg

And some more stuff.

ScreenHunter_03Dec200940.jpg

I'm sure I'll post again after Christmas :)

Have a great Christmas everybody,

MTBF

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a few goodies...I rly gotta stop buying plastics.

Drop shot weights and weedless tube weights

IMG_4078.jpg

Spinning style jigs

IMG_4079.jpg

Goby style jig head

IMG_4081.jpg

Goby sleds and Title Shot shakey footballs

IMG_4086.jpg

Lazer Trokar Dropshot hooks. 2 packs...very expensive. I will see if they are worth it. very sharp

IMG_4089.jpg

Lunker Hunt Revealer Tube 4" in Bull Frog

IMG_4096.jpg

Berkley Crawbug 3.25" Green Pumpkin. These are hollow and can fish like a tube or put it on a knuckleball or stand up jig. awesome

IMG_4116.jpg

10 packs of Berkley Sinkworms. 3 regular and 7 fat sinkworms. couldn't resist 3$ a bag.

IMG_4098.jpg

Regular Sinkworms. Black Blue Fleck, Watermelon Big Red, Pearl Silver

IMG_4099.jpg

Fat Sinkworms. Breen, Black Blue Fleck, Pearl Silver, Watermelon Big Red

IMG_4102.jpg

Fat vs Regular

IMG_4104.jpg

Edited by Canucker

These are my favorites. Really digging the JDM plastics. So many I have to order online cause they just don't have any JDM stuff here.

JACKALL!

IMG_4106.jpg

Jackall 5.8" Flick Shake worms: Green Pumpkin Candy and Junebug

IMG_4107.jpg

Jackall Crosstail Shad. Awesome dropshot wiggle

IMG_4109.jpg

Crosstail Shad: Purple Smoke, Syuama, Ayu, Green Pumpkin

IMG_4111.jpg

I want the flippin' hook with the keeper on it, tournament tube and light wire finesse worm hook. SAIL only have dropshot and EWG hooks

True, I got to get a few packs, 4/0 and 5/0 flip hooks(thanks for reminder) and prob some more 1/0 drop shot hooks should be ok...some more 4 and 5 wide gap's are good to have lot's of too....would like to see them make a tube jig and a treble hook.

True, I got to get a few packs, 4/0 and 5/0 flip hooks(thanks for reminder) and prob some more 1/0 drop shot hooks should be ok...some more 4 and 5 wide gap's are good to have lot's of too....would like to see them make a tube jig and a treble hook.

funny you say that...today on Trokar's facebook they announced their hooks are now being used on a War Eagle Spinnerbait.

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/War_Eagle_Trokar_Double_Willow_Spinnerbaits/descpage-WETRKDB.html

WETRKDB-SXS-DGS-1.jpg