Show off your tacklebox

I read it was fine as long as they are in close contact with the others

Meh, I keep them all together in that double sided Plano. Will most likely get another but I only plan on adding some more chunk trailers for this season really. I would like to remove 65% of those different tube colors. If you want them buy them off me haha but seriously you dont need too much...green, brown, and something chartreuse...craw,worm,tube,and chunks...but thats just me.

About the jitter bug, never fished one to be honest but a few friends swearer by them...im the same with a skitter pop, i catch so many fish with it...its mastering the lure that makes it special on every cast haha

Wow GBW those are some Clean Trays! Everything looks brand new.

Those pic's were March last year so not so clean now... ;)

Also, that is my storage case and I have 2 other soft side bags I use that hold 2 or 3 trays each that I rotate all my lures do to what I'm fishing for that day.

If I were to get up off my butt and take a pic now of my travel cases you would LOL at the mess. But I know where it all is... ;)

I swear by the plano type case as long as it's not a "wet bait". Never had a problem at all in years.

Mike, the jiter bug is a DAMN good top water night bait and also works well in the AM. Dark for night and lighter in the day.

haha Mike.. those are some nice Orange BooYah Pig skin jigs you got there.. hm what made ya get orange?.. ps they were the ones i was throwin last year you goof

and Syn, your second picture with the swimbaits.. where did you get those two swim baits? how well do they work? and where the heck can I get my self one.. or two

Edited by fish-meister

haha Mike.. those are some nice Orange BooYah Pig skin jigs you got there.. hm what made ya get orange?

and Syn, your second picture with the swimbaits.. where did you get those two swim baits? how well do they work? and where the heck can I get my self one.. or two

You mean these 2 little guys? They are made by H2o xpress exclusively for Academy sports store in USA but you can find them on ebay for around $10 + a few more dollars for shipping. I got them a few months ago. I have not tried them yet but I think they would be killers for bass. I hope they don't get attacked by pike though because that would damage the nice finish.

XphgW.jpg

For pike and musky I purchased heavier duty jerk/ swimbait lures (and inline spinner with trebles) with much bigger trebles and split rings. These have about 4/0 5/0 trebles and range in size 4.5" to 7". Also noticed some of them are coated extra thickly with epoxy but eventually all lures will succumb to the savagery of pike and muskie teeth. :)

fgOXk.jpg

Edited by Syn

Ya the baits hold up fine...I dont plan on using that case for anything other than plastics anyway so it can stay salty lol.

Alex, I got the orange/brown because it resembles crawfish best...if I get into thicker cover fishing ill fish black/blue as less light is in and this is when these colors will work best.

Dont frget time fishin those green craws too lots this summer

This is an awesome topic. I have noticed I am not the only one who is obsessed with organization in the tackle box. lol

Sorry for the low quality pics. Here's my tackle. Not everything has caught a fish, but they will one day :)

New Browning Tackle Bag

dsc03757m.jpg

Side Pouche w/ Softbaits

dsc03759v.jpg

Yes, I'm too organized...

dsc03760b.jpg

Topwaters

dsc03769i.jpg

Cranks

dsc03770b.jpg

Jerkbaits & Minnows

dsc03763k.jpg

Spoons & Spinners

dsc03764qb.jpg

Softbaits

dsc03766a.jpg

Jigs (this box usualy gets left behind cause of its weight..lol)

dsc03768j.jpg

Walleye (misc)

dsc03767s.jpg

Hooks

dsc03765w.jpg

Spinner baits

dsc03771j.jpg

Weights

dsc03774u.jpg

Terminal Tackle

dsc03775u.jpg

seriously...how do you keep your boxes so clean?

Do you guys actually fish or just collect lures?

Over the winter I got a new tackle box so I transferred every thing over.

Prob wont be as clean after a few trips...lol

Wow - GBW, you boxes sure make mine look dirty!

Usually I just have one box with me full of lures for specific fish I'll be targeting, mostly I just carry the spinnerbait box ;)

Heres some of my stuff, no including muskie lures (a collection I've recently expanded!!), soft plastics and the lures I make...

fishing-stuff.jpg

tacklebox2.jpg

tacklebox1.jpg

small-tackle-box.jpg

Edited by Fishing Fury