Show off your tacklebox

I don't have any pics but I got around 15 plano 3740 boxes full, 5 deeper boxes full and 2 soft bags full.

Sure you do Dan, sure you do... :sarcasm:

it's like the 70" musky that got away with no pic's... :rolleyes:

Here is a basic starter package setup that I had four years ago for Bass Tournament fishing.

3512basictournamentgear.jpg

You would not believe how much it has grown since then... and yeah I still have days when I can't get them in the boat. :whistling:

Oh come on guys Im sure Im not the only guy who's tackle boxes look like a bomb has went off inside. You know that commercial where the guy is like " hey I think ill try this" and pulls up a big mess of lures all tangled together .... thats like my couple of boxes. I have 40 some odd spinnerbaits all jammed in the top of one box with no dividers. Takes a few mins if I want one from the bottom of the cluster fudge!

Nice tackle guys. Go get them clean scratch free lures beat up and dirty !

Oh come on guys Im sure Im not the only guy who's tackle boxes look like a bomb has went off inside. You know that commercial where the guy is like " hey I think ill try this" and pulls up a big mess of lures all tangled together .... thats like my couple of boxes. I have 40 some odd spinnerbaits all jammed in the top of one box with no dividers. Takes a few mins if I want one from the bottom of the cluster fudge!

Nice tackle guys. Go get them clean scratch free lures beat up and dirty !

That use to be me long ago, but once I found my lures with rusted trebles and then I put the tangled lures down beside me on the boat bench. One lure fell on the boat floor. I bent over to pick it up and because of the rolling waves I ended up sitting on the tangled lure mess and got pinched in the behind. :stretcher:

That's when I started keeping my tackle somewhat organized and hooks sharpened.

I use the humidity absorber packs in my tackle boxes now, the kind you find when you buy electronics, kitchen taps, etc.

After I catch my first fish with a new lure I like to wipe the lure with the fishes mouth just to give it a more natural scent. It actually worked well for me when using spinnerbaits and pike.

When you fish for pike you don't have to worry about not scratching up lures lol.

Edited by Syn

After I catch my first fish with a new lure I like to wipe the lure with the fishes mouth just to give it a more natural scent.

Try gulp alive spray or yum LPT spray both work great and I have made a few guys eat their words while I out fish them with scent and there not using it me and my brother fishing the same lure me with scent him without and I caught a few pike he got skunked he was peed he uses it all the time now.

Try gulp alive spray or yum LPT spray both work great and I have made a few guys eat their words while I out fish them with scent and there not using it me and my brother fishing the same lure me with scent him without and I caught a few pike he got skunked he was peed he uses it all the time now.

I hear ya. :thumbsup_anim: I've tried a few fish attractant spays in previous years with pretty good results but they don't stay on the bait for long. I hope the Mega Strike I purchased proves to be awesome this year. Good thing about this stuff is that is not stinky. I can barely smell it, probably because its amino acids.

I still do the fish mouth wipe thing for scent as well as good luck.:)

Edited by Syn

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...