Show off your tacklebox

Highly detailed as I expected. Made for the angler no doubt. All you need is a white belly anyways, however Dave Mercer did catch giant bullfrogs on it. ahahhaa I still like the SPRO JR in white for 3$ less.

IMG_4906.jpg

IMG_4903.jpg

IMG_4895.jpg

I really like the added arms

IMG_4894.jpg

2 sizes

IMG_4919.jpg

River2Sea and Koppers in the middle

IMG_4892.jpg

Edited by Canucker

I just love going through this thread. Do any of you buy insurance for fishing tackle? Some of you guys have so much $ invested I would assume you could protect yourself (I'm not there yet)

Thats why most of these guys have all the pics of their tackle for insurance purposes I catalog mine every year and give my broker a copy of the list with pictures I didn't do it last year but will be this year for sure I had a house fire and lost about $2500 in gear ins adjuster said I was lying LOL I prolly have $7000 worth now + the boat so he would laugh in my face they want to give you the least amount of money as possible so the better you protect yourself the better off you will be if something terrible ever happens unfortunately I found out the hard way :wallbash:

Thats why most of these guys have all the pics of their tackle for insurance purposes I catalog mine every year and give my broker a copy of the list with pictures I didn't do it last year but will be this year for sure I had a house fire and lost about $2500 in gear ins adjuster said I was lying LOL I prolly have $7000 worth now + the boat so he would laugh in my face they want to give you the least amount of money as possible so the better you protect yourself the better off you will be if something terrible ever happens unfortunately I found out the hard way :wallbash:

That's what I thought, too bad on the house fire sorry to hear. I have maybe 4 or 5 rods and 5 full plano boxes but that's about it. Well plus ice fishing gear too. Come to think of it I probably have $1200-$1500 worth and I only started in 08. I could see the $$ going up pretty steadily.

That's what I thought, too bad on the house fire sorry to hear. I have maybe 4 or 5 rods and 5 full plano boxes but that's about it. Well plus ice fishing gear too. Come to think of it I probably have $1200-$1500 worth and I only started in 08. I could see the $$ going up pretty steadily.

Fire was in 2003 so it's been awhile most wounds have healed .you are definately getting up there I would take pics of all your gear atleast so you don't have to fight with them .Now back to the tackle LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Few lil things

Reaction Innovations Sweet Beaver

Hematoma and Big Texan

IMG_5469.jpg

Berkley Power Grubs

3" and 4"

Milky Salt/Pepper and Smoke Black glitter

IMG_5477.jpg

Lunkerhunt Goby Grub

Algae

IMG_5479.jpg

Berkley Hollow Belly Split Tail 3"

Tennesse Shad and Pearl Watermelon Shad

IMG_5481.jpg

Strike King Coffee Tubes 3.5"

Natural Goby, White Illusion Purple and Gold Flake, Magic Goby

IMG_5484.jpg

Yum Tube 3"

Green Pumpkin Pepper Copper Flake,Crawfish Green Lake, Ozark Smoke

IMG_5489.jpg

Edited by Canucker

Well i used store bought ones ,and they were always a pain to me ,so i decided to use one of my tool boxes and sort things out, has a shoulder strap, tools are in on lid when open,behind tools is foam and some ready to use lures , in bottom is seperate containers bought from dollar store that just happen to fit in the way i wanted and store ,jigs ,lures ,plastique ,,, and what ever i want ,so now i can just pull out what i want and see what i want on top whatever i am using the most of..

1tackle.jpeg

2tackle.jpeg

3tackle.jpeg

4tackle.jpeg