Biggest Simce Perch of the Year! - pics

Slayingm

Hi All,

It was a amazing season ice fishing on Simcoe gain this year...... ton's of Laker's and WF and Jumbo's. Here is a last ice pic of of some monster Jumbo's on the last week of March when I had my son out on Simcoe.... 1 month later we fished the Georgina Fishing Series Perch Attach on Simcoe this past Sat. and won 'Big Fish' for the overall biggest perch brought in and 3rd place for the heaviest bag of 15 Perch that won us $1,800.00 cash for the day .... great day on the water fishing with my son!

100_0569.jpg

PA5.jpg

100_0551-2.jpg

Take care and good fish'n... Greg.

Edited by Slayingm

if I had a boat big enough for Simcoe I'd take ya.. but I dont think my 14' + 9.9 would like it out there very much !

I was thinking I'd use my 12' and 9.9, lmao. Gotta pick and choose your days I suppose.

The fish weighed 1.38 lbs which was a great fish on a very tough day.

Good job with your son Greg!

As far as the comments about a 9.9, I believe there was a little tinny with a 9.9 in the event and another little boat with like maybe a 20 HP motor. Great to see these guys come out and compete. It ain't the boat or motor that catches the fish.

Nicely done. Which one of you caught the big un? How do you split the cash win 50/50. I tried the 1/3 for each,with my nephew last summer, 1/3 for me 1/3 for him and 1/3 for the boat... Made for some good conversation on the way home haa. But I gave him half.

LucG - That Perch was 14.25" long and weighted in at 1.38lbs.

OldPhart: Missed you out there this year and look foward to next. $10K guaranteed payout should see more teams in 2011!

Stan: Good to hear from you man and good luck on the water this year!

Cudz: Funny guy... ya.. hardtop Argo in the winter and 21' Stratos Walleye boat on the soft water... included pics of both.

http://profishntangl...es/100_0488.jpg

http://profishntangl...com/MyPictures/Gregs New Argo2.jpg

Take care and good luck all.... Greg.

Awsome as always Greg. Hope to see you on Rice soon. Good luck in the tourneys! If I was a betting man I would pick you for the win.... worthy.gif

Dirk

Gee thanks Dirk... I will be fishing x2 CSFL's events on Rice Lake in July and hopefully can win another $10,000- again like last year!!!.... need a little luck though.

See you on the water... Greg.