Back from BPS, and gave away a OFN hat

Muskieman

I left Sturgeon Falls @ 7:00 am Saturday morning with the family

with a few stops an the way made our way to BPS arriving @ 10:15 am..we did good time.

lures001.jpg

I shopped 'til my heart was content all the while keeping my eyes peeled :blink: for an OFNer... I spent 2.5 hours in there and didn't spot anyone nor was I approached by any.

Final bill of sale was 402.06$.

With my OFC hat in hand,I then made my way to Chuck-E-Cheese's for lunch and games with the kids.. We all had a great time. :clapping:

We then jumped in the car to make our way up to the 400 Market ( I missed the Essa Rd exit.. sorry BrianB)

After a pony ride for Megan at the 400 we made our way inside to buy some home decor stuff and junk.

After walking around in the market for a while .. we ended up sitting down for a break.

A booth caught my eye .. It was a tackle shop.

I walked in and guess what was written on the wall??? :dunno:

here's a picture.

lures004-1.jpg

I really felt like I was being set up for something :ninja:

As I turned around to look for a camera crew..a guy came up to me and said " I read your post and figured you'd be rolling through at anytime

so I just drew up this sign 10 minutes ago"

It was "CHEAP TACKLE" a board member here on OFC and owner of the tackle shop.

I then went back to the car to get the OFC hat and presented it to him.

lures003-1.jpg

lures005-1.jpg

:thumbsup_anim: WOW!!! OFC IS EVERYWHERE!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

All in all we had a fantastic time yesterday and the next time I go down ..I'll bring another OFC hat along and see if I can actually meet a OFNer at BPS.

Randy

:canadian:

Edited by Randy from Sturgeon

I was going past Bass Pro on Wednesday and wanted to stop but the limo service driver said he wouldn't but he did say he would slow down so I could jump out on the 400.

Obviously he thought his passengers were more important than fishing, what a poor attitude.

Randy it was a pleasure to meet & chat with you and your family. Muchas Gracias for the hat - it's on display until I have a moment of weakness & start wearing it (don't wanna ruin the new hat look all at once!)

Hope you can stop by again at the end of the month!

Michael

Now maybe for the next time ... I can get T.J 's dad to give me another hat. :whistling:

What do you guys think of a "Meet Randy from Sturgeon @ BPS and learn how to swear in French and get a free OFC hat" contest???

Randy

:canadian: