Upset in the making?

misfish

Well Im going out on a limb here,but I think the Pens are going down.

Ott wins game 7

Bruins win in 5

Washington win in 5

Jersey win in 6

San win 4 straight

Chi win in 5

LA win in 7

Phinx win in 6

If you think Im way off,thats ok.It,s money on the proline.LOL

Spitfire should prevail from that series pretty easily I think. It's setup perfectly for a barrie/windsor showdown which is what it should be imo.

Being a call up, way back when :whistling: for the Rangers,I got to stick with them.

Well Im going out on a limb here,but I think the Pens are going down.

Ott wins game 7

Bruins win in 5

Washington win in 5

Jersey win in 6

San win 4 straight

Chi win in 5

LA win in 7

Phinx win in 6

If you think Im way off,thats ok.It,s money on the proline.LOL

That's not a upset prediction as much as WISHFUL THINKING.

Washington in 6 (i hope lol) in reality in 5

New Jersey in 6 i have a really good feeling for Brodeur playin for the cup this year, although watchin them is like watching paint dry

Boston in 5

Pittsburgh in 7

SJ in 4

Chicago in 4

Vancouver in 7

Detroit in 7

as for the OHL i pick the Wolves...... oh wait a minute...... Colts already KILLED us

Ottowa will win this series.I'm a little nervous about my caps.They have been winning but not dominating since the break.Lots of OT and squeakers.Jose has been solid but the O has been a bit anemic,The big O has not been scoring much at all.If Alex and Alex and Nick get hot its all over for everyone but it seems lately it has been the 2nd and 3rd lines that are scoring.

Joe

JUST REMEMBER..................

GO SABRES ! ! !

We can use all the help we can get tonight.....:)

Dont change the subject,,,,,,,,,, :whistling::whistling:

That's not a upset prediction as much as WISHFUL THINKING

Oh, the Colts took game one, 3-0. :thumbsup_anim::canadian:

As many of you Hab-Haters know, I cheer for the Rouge, Blanc et Bleu.

I'll be happy if Montreal wins one game against Washington.

Even Patrick Roy would have a tough time stopping Ovie and friends.

It should be a wide open series which will be entertaining.

Pittsburgh were awful last night and still nearly tied it up at the end. Can Ottawa really play any better than that. I doubt it, but the Pens can. The pens are not as good as they were last year and I don't think they will win the cup.

Colorado shocked me last night, they were great, as were Phoenix. Detroit look a shadow of the team they were even last year. (And I don't dislike Detroit) :whistling::blahblah1:

Edited by Dutchy

Not to change the subject (tongue in cheek lol) But Buffalo was amped up for a whole 20 minutes of playoff hockey last night. Miller thankfully was up for 60. I can maybe give buffalo 20 more minutes of "tighter" hockey in the third..........but that playoff intensity was nowhere to be found in the second or third. Second period looked like they were at the end of a 5 game west coast road trip.

They snuck a win out of it, but if they arent up for playoff hockey every night, every period......wait till they get to Boston.

thats a good fantasty....however...if Bruins play like they did last night, i dont think it will be the way you see it...Miller is a Great goalie...but he even admitted to being a little tired.

I see boston winning on Saturday...they like afternoons

The refs have to get there head on straight...for both teams..

Was a great game though

thats a good fantasty....however...if Bruins play like they did last night, i dont think it will be the way you see it...Miller is a Great goalie...but he even admitted to being a little tired.

I see boston winning on Saturday...they like afternoons

The refs have to get there head on straight...for both teams..

Was a great game though

I gotta agree with anders........i never have a good feeling with afternoon games. I think they should be banned from hockey lol

If Lindy can have the sabres up like he did in the first, for the entire game......theyll do just fine. It was interesting to watch the adjustments last night. Buffalo had the first period, in my opinion..........then boston adjusted bigtime in the second, then in the third Buffalo adjusted to Bostons adjustment lol.

As far as the ruff stuff, i think they all said to themselves after the first........"uhhhhh.......we cant do this every period for an entire series..........whatta you say we all settle down a bit" LOL

Where was Kaleta in the third?

THe media asked Rivet after the game if he'd remembered his last playoff game winner............it was followed by one of the most awkward pauses i think ive ever heard in a player interview LOL

Why would you get blasted lol........Your a Hawks fan, fly that flag high whoever you root for!

Next to the Sabres.........I too would love to see Chicago succeed. Its been a long time coming for your city and i can relate. Having said that you guys did get to enjoy quite a little basketball dynasty there for a while, so i dont feel too bad for you. lol

As long as Detroit isnt there again........Ill be happy. Get new blood and new cities to the finals every year, thats how i like it.