You can win my boat!

Dave Mercer

I had a Subway sub a couple of days ago at the location across from the Oakville GO station.

They had the big Dave Mercer "Win my boat" contest sign right by the cash register and ballots on the counter.

I filled out the ballot & dropped it in the slot. Figured "what the heck", I was already in there to get some eats, so I'll give 'er a go.

What no one has taken their girlfriend/wife to Subway for lunch and then taken a picture of their girlfriend/wife kissing Dave? Ya,ll are slipping.

Art

I would be up for that, but then my kids would be hugging his legs and well, with a 6-year old and 3-year old one is going to be at that height... :D

I would be up for that, but then my kids would be hugging his legs and well, with a 6-year old and 3-year old one is going to be at that height... :D

naw Daves so short they would be at a respectable height. Now if Roy gets his picture.... then it would be a different story.

Art

E-Mail Subway

For those that didn't get ballets at stores, I was at Port Elgin Monday Sub break from fishing & they didn't know about it so I e-mailed Subway & got a reply from the Port Elgin store owner saying, he had a few stores & when he receives them he will gladly send me a couple of Ballets CAN"T beat that, Dave GREAT CONTEST & PROMOTION, I'm going to win it I think

Richard :Gonefishing: