Canal Lake.

ciceri

bridge north is best place to launch its on the north east side of the lake.. the bays are very shallow and can have stumps and rocks

You sure you don't have the wrong lake? The only Bridgenorth I know of is on Chemong.

Re Canal lk:

There is a launch on centennial dr off of 48 about a mile or so past the trailer park.Don't know if the lake has any ice left but you will drive right over the 'hole in the wall' to get there and it's one of the more popular shore spots because of the narrows.It's a pay and park launch.I think it's 6 bucks and your license # on the envelope.

Kerry

I just called Sunset Cove at Canal Lake. They said the water level is still too low (I am disappointed too). Said you could probably get your boat in, but will be hard to get it out... give it another 2 - 3 weeks.

I read on another post that Buckhorn may be good, though.

Well guys and Gals. just got home from Canal with a budy.. saw 1 other boat didnt get to chat with them.. but as for the fishing .. it wasnt on.. saw tons of perch and sunfish.. little ones at that.. and the odd bass.. other then that a few carp.. fished for a few hours.. all over the lake .. and ended up goin to a different lake..

If any one is heading out there be carefull the water is down close to 3-4 feet from were it should be.. making hazards all over!

Well guys and Gals. just got home from Canal with a budy.. saw 1 other boat didnt get to chat with them.. but as for the fishing .. it wasnt on.. saw tons of perch and sunfish.. little ones at that.. and the odd bass.. other then that a few carp.. fished for a few hours.. all over the lake .. and ended up goin to a different lake..

If any one is heading out there be carefull the water is down close to 3-4 feet from were it should be.. making hazards all over!

No sign of a pike? What kind of boat did you put in there?

I ment to say its down 3 feet .. but i guess that was close enough.. as for the locks.. yeah I just am not sure when they pull the logs from the dams to start filling the lakes.. and as for Minnows.. Scugog I was I live in Lindsay and was over at both shops.. heard that Emms didnt have them on thursday and or they were waiting for more.. and im pretty sure the other shop had minnows.. cant think of what the shop is called but its the one a block down the street..

I ment to say its down 3 feet .. but i guess that was close enough.. as for the locks.. yeah I just am not sure when they pull the logs from the dams to start filling the lakes.. and as for Minnows.. Scugog I was I live in Lindsay and was over at both shops.. heard that Emms didnt have them on thursday and or they were waiting for more.. and im pretty sure the other shop had minnows.. cant think of what the shop is called but its the one a block down the street..

Kawartha Bait and Tackle

I tried launching at the public launch yesterday at Canal and it was too shallow me. I saw two boats on the water and the one guy I talked to said he used that same launch.

Ended up putting in on Mitchell with no problem. Spent 5 hours on the lake with one 30 inch pike to show. Other than that we saw two small pike move and that was it.

hmm very true. my buddy I took out was using that too with no luck while i fished with just about everything else trying to get one. where did you find her? deep - shallow - flat - drop off.. you dont have to tell me where you were fishing just currious where they are right now.. was on Dalrymple yesterday and saw some that were in pretty shallow but wernt interested