UFC 24hrs make yer picks

misfish

DAM carwins got insane power behind those lunchbox hands. He didnt even lean into those uppercuts and he laid the bamboozlements on mir. And that dan hardy is one tough cookie, did you see how hard gsp cranked on the armbar and kimura and still he didnt tap. seriously, gsp needs to move up a weight class and test himself, the ww division has no test for him.

Bocek got robbed. Carwin is legit and I can't wait for the Lesnar fight. If JDS can gain about 15 to 20 pounds he might challenge as well.

Since GSP lost to Sera he fights the way he knows he can win, without taking the risks that used to make him such a dynamic fighter. At 170 he is overpowering and still too fast for other fighters and he knows this and uses it. He has found a winning formula at the expense of his former excitement (that is just my opinion). He is still a head above everyone in WW division.

carwin destroyed mir, i thought that was gonna be a close fight to the death but nope not even a chance for mir. i cant wait to see carwin take on the lensar.

the Gsp fight with hardy was LAME!!! what a boring fight!! come on gsp FINISH a fight! i want to see gsp lose with some guy on top of him finishing him with a ground and pound just didnt want hardy to do that hes to cocky but one strong bugger!

I have been following the ufc back when gracie was running it and my pick percentage is pretty good.

i am a fan of both hardy and GSP so the outcome will not upset me, but because everyone has GSP to win, i am picking Hardy to win.

i think he is under-rated big time. but GSP is smart.

this one will go to the judges and it will be a split decision for Dan Hardy.

Mir and carwin is another tough call,but im going to give it to carwin. i think it will be a ground n pound stoppage by the referee.

mir wants brock so bad and is on a tear and even put on the pounds,but his focus on brock looking past carwin will be his downfall, plus carwin has a good chin.

well, not too bad, gsp/hardy was boring, gsp dominated hardy on the ground but barely put a bruise on him. went to the judges and not 1st round TKO's like 90% of the planet predicted.

carwin wins ground n pound ref stoppage.

well, not too bad, gsp/hardy was boring, gsp dominated hardy on the ground but barely put a bruise on him. went to the judges and not 1st round TKO's like 90% of the planet predicted.

carwin wins ground n pound ref stoppage.

What do you mean not too bad? you only predicted one out of two correctly. I'd say that sucks.

What do you mean not too bad? you only predicted one out of two correctly. I'd say that sucks.

LOL

Hardy was never a threat from the begining.GSP was in full control.Heck he was even watching the clock to see what else he could do to Hardy.I know GSP really wanted to take him out,but like he said,he made some mistakes.Rematch,Im thinking so.Still the same results.

But,I for one, will give Hardy full credit for hanging in there.Man that arm was stretched,but like Steve said,not set the right way.I was expecting more from the bad mouth,but hey,talk is cheap.

As for Mirs?????????????? I knew Carwin had hands,but to take Mirs that fast?????????? Mirs,what next,drop down a wieght? LOL

Brock will set Carwin straight in June.

Did get a laugh from Brock teaseing Carwin.

It will be a great bout Im sure.

Edited by BrianB

LOL

Hardy was never a threat from the begining.GSP was in full control.Heck he was even watching the clock to see what else he could do to Hardy.I know GSP really wanted to take him out,but like he said,he made some mistakes.Rematch,Im thinking so.Still the same results.

But,I for one, will give Hardy full credit for hanging in there.Man that arm was stretched,but like Steve said,not set the right way.I was expecting more from the bad mouth,but hey,talk is cheap.

As for Mirs?????????????? I knew Carwin had hands,but to take Mirs that fast?????????? Mirs,what next,drop down a wieght? LOL

Brock will set Carwin straight in June.

Did get a laugh from Brock teaseing Carwin.

It will be a great bout Im sure.

Brock turtles when he gets hit, not a smart thing to do against Carwin. Hard to say how that fight goes...

Mir drop down in weight? Hell no, he'll be in the top 5 Heavyweights in the UFC for a long time.

Top 5??????????,NUMBER ONE, IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

Long road back for him.IMO

Brock turtles when he gets hit

I havent seen him "turtle yet" Maybe you been watching to much, WWF.LOL

Edited by BrianB

LOL, 50% "sucks" wow talk about sour grapes.

to be honest i was pretty sure gsp would win,but i gave a good chance to hardy who everyone here and on my facebook counted out, and not only counted him out they had him out in round 1 or 2.

hardy will be back and his ground game and take down defence will be better. gsp fight came to quickly for hardy.

btw i not only predicted carwin win,but they way he won,and i said gsp/hardy would go to the judges.

not bad!!!!

eat it.

I forgot to say or ask.

Buddy at work,hardcore UFC follower,has been watching PPV on tvumedia for free.

Anyone else do this?

I have it loaded and it is there.Does it really work?

The time is near.

Looking for a good live streaming link to bookmark. Can anyone post one, saw it in the past but couldn't find one on google recently

LOL, 50% "sucks" wow talk about sour grapes.

to be honest i was pretty sure gsp would win,but i gave a good chance to hardy who everyone here and on my facebook counted out, and not only counted him out they had him out in round 1 or 2.

hardy will be back and his ground game and take down defence will be better. gsp fight came to quickly for hardy.

btw i not only predicted carwin win,but they way he won,and i said gsp/hardy would go to the judges.

not bad!!!!

eat it.

I think this may be GSPs hardest fight, Hardy is a real good fighter

I hope it's a close fight

Not everyone, I didn't think GPS would just have a cakewalk

2pytc2g.gif

If Mir can make Lesnar turtle up and look away, he is in for a world of hurt against Carwin... just sayin

i dont see lesner turtle in that clip? unless you think turtle means avoid the stand straight up and get boxed in the face?

lesner like gsp want the fight on the ground and stand up is there weak point. expect lesner to want the carwin fight on the ground asap,or end up acting like a hotshot like mir, and we saw how that turned out.