Mobile Users?

bigfish1965

Mobile device usgae  

58 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you use your mobile device here?

• Very often or regularly
    • A few times a week
    • When I can't get to my computer
    • Hardly ever or not at all

There are a few more mobile tools I can add and can skin it nicely as well, but I do not have any idea how muck people use their mobile devices to access the site. If the demand is there I can add touch software and a skin.

BLACKBERRY APP. would be nice!! :D

There are a few more mobile tools I can add and can skin it nicely as well, but I do not have any idea how muck people use their mobile devices to access the site. If the demand is there I can add touch software and a skin.

I am a mobile user during the day. I use the iPhone. Titles for threads do not have the page numbers under them so you can't go directly to the last page. Other than that it is gold man. Loads super quick.

How do you access the mobile version? My Blackberry just sends me to the regular site.

iPhone is on auto pilot in that respect. It just comes up that way. If I go into address box and type it in it will obey. If you click on a link it will send you to mobile first.

I would do a search for OFC mobile and see what comes up.

The new version of OFC mobile is way better than last one. I would not use the last one. I just went to normal site, but this one is super quick.

How do you access the mobile version? My Blackberry just sends me to the regular site.

Well I'm not a mobile user but have you tried scrolling down to the bottom of the page, lower left corner where it says "IP Board" with a drop down menu.

Click the drop down menu and select "IP Board - Lo-Fi"

May or may not help...... dunno.gif

Well I'm not a mobile user but have you tried scrolling down to the bottom of the page, lower left corner where it says "IP Board" with a drop down menu.

Click the drop down menu and select "IP Board - Lo-Fi"

May or may not help...... dunno.gif

That works! Thanks.

I would most definetly benefit from a mobile format!!! I am barely home around my computer so I'm constantly using my phone for any Internet usage I may have. I would absolutely love a mobile format (an iPhone app springs to mind and I can guarantee I'd pay for it!) so I can keep up to date with what's goin on in the angling world no matter where I am. Great idea! I really hope the demand is enough for this to take affect soon!!

I am a mobile user during the day. I use the iPhone. Titles for threads do not have the page numbers under them so you can't go directly to the last page. Other than that it is gold man. Loads super quick.

Actually, all you have to do is click on the Last Post date ie. "Today, 3:30 PM"

LastPost.jpg

Okay I will do the touch software. I do not know how to make an app for iPhones, but if anyone does, I will be glad to render assistance and work out a licensing agreement. I also found a sleek Mobile skin for only ten bucks!!! Gimme a few days to find some code for an auto-redirect and I will add a new URL... maybe m.ofncommunity.com or OFC.commmunity.com/m/