Hope to see my fellow OFN'ers this weekend.

Dave Mercer

Hey Gang,

Just thought I would post this as I keep getting messages asking for the info. I will be at Bass Pro Shops this Saturday & Sunday ay 2pm for my seminar. I have some CRAZY stuff planned and we will be giving away a ton and I mean a ton of cool things (including 2 brand new Fuji shockproof, waterproof, freezeproof and dustproof XP 10 camera's and a bunch of other awesome things) to the crowd that is there. This will be a huge party and a really fun seminar with a bunch of new stuff I have never talked about on stage. Believe me, you don't want to miss this one - it will be crazy!

I really look forward to this seminar. It is my favourite of the whole year. It's like me having a home game. This year will even be better because they have my good buddy and fellow OFC'er J.P DeRose is up at 1pm right before me. He always does an awesome seminar and I don't care who you are, you will learn something from him for sure. So it will give you a chance to check out both of our seminars while you are there on Saturday or Sunday.

BPS has put together one of the best line ups of speakers I have ever seen and there will be a ton of great seminars on all weekend long but I wanted to make sure to post these time as I am hoping to see a bunch of you there. It is always awesome the support I get from my fellow OFC'ers and you guys will never truly know how much it means to me to look out in the crowd and see you there. So please make sure to tell your fishing buddy's about it and swing by and say hello.

Dave Mercer

P.S we will once again be doing the Casting for a Cure BBQ out front and selling the Red Shimano Casting for a Cure hats at the seminar. 100,000 raised for the Canadian Cancer Society so far and growing everyday THANK YOU

Edited by Dave Mercer

Hey Dave, looking forward, as always, to seeing you again. I will be there with my son Alexander (aka mini-me) and his Mercer Official Tournament Jersey. I think its getting to be too small on him. :dunno: Any chance I can buy a bigger one for him?? :whistling:

See you soon.

TM

I was thinking about scooting down on Sat... but now we have company coming and this upgrade thing is gonna require some attention...

I do know that JP's and Daves seminars this weekend will be awesome... :unsure:

It will be great to see some of you guys and gals down there this weekend. As Dave said there will be some great speakers there and for all you trollers out there, Paul Powis will be speaking. He always has some great info and is always happy to take some time to answer specifics for the people interested.

I will also be giving out technique information cards Friday through Sunday for any people interested in trying new techniques out this year or even fine tuning some of their favorites. The goal is to help anglers put the pieces of the puzzle together for the endless techniques that require different gear ratios, lines and rod power / actions. I'll be available for most of the day doing this before and after my seminar just not during my or Dave's time slots. After all, I do enjoys watching his seminars also! :thumbsup_anim:

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

JP

Hey Gang,

Just thought I would post this as I keep getting messages asking for the info. I will be at Bass Pro Shops this Saturday & Sunday ay 2pm for my seminar. I have some CRAZY stuff planned and we will be giving away a ton and I mean a ton of cool things (including 2 brand new Fuji shockproof, waterproof, freezeproof and dustproof XP 10 camera's and a bunch of other awesome things) to the crowd that is there. This will be a huge party and a really fun seminar with a bunch of new stuff I have never talked about on stage. Believe me, you don't want to miss this one - it will be crazy!

I really look forward to this seminar. It is my favourite of the whole year. It's like me having a home game. This year will even be better because they have my good buddy and fellow OFC'er J.P DeRose is up at 1pm right before me. He always does an awesome seminar and I don't care who you are, you will learn something from him for sure. So it will give you a chance to check out both of our seminars while you are there on Saturday or Sunday.

BPS has put together one of the best line ups of speakers I have ever seen and there will be a ton of great seminars on all weekend long but I wanted to make sure to post these time as I am hoping to see a bunch of you there. It is always awesome the support I get from my fellow OFC'ers and you guys will never truly know how much it means to me to look out in the crowd and see you there. So please make sure to tell your fishing buddy's about it and swing by and say hello.

Dave Mercer

P.S we will once again be doing the Casting for a Cure BBQ out front and selling the Red Shimano Casting for a Cure hats at the seminar. 100,000 raised for the Canadian Cancer Society so far and growing everyday THANK YOU

I will drop by if you challenge JPD to a backstroke race in the big tank!!