A REALLY REALLY SINCERE APOLOGY

TJQ

Anyone who doubts the Kid think again. Stanley Cup and Gold in the Olympics. Oh where has Ovechkin been lately! :D

And to all those who doubted our team and bad mouthed the players on the team like Toews, Perry et al, hope you are ashamed of yourselves!

And do not forget a good ole Saskatchewan boy who was coaching! Has a World Junior Gold, Stanley Cup and now an Olympic Gold. Way to go Mike! Plus he is a good outdoorsmen to boot. Brother in law is Rob from Noslers Magnum TV!

Figures it took a kid who now lives in Pittsburgh to bring home the gold.

You Crosby haters crack me up. Two game winners (including the Gold winner) and you're still haters. He may not have scored a ton of goals but he put others on the doorstep throughout these games. He took alot of big hits too. He played very well.

Congrats to the Team Canada. They deserved to win and I'm very happy for them. I'm very proud of the Americans. They weren't even supposed to medal.

Now, when does football season start.

I also think this might be just cause for a replay of this great moment in Summer games

TJQtutu.jpg

Hey.. I may not have gotten a medal... but I was there!!!!!!

By the way, Nice heads up pass by Iginla I heard Crosby call for the puck. Jerome solid throughout. I would have that guy on my team anyday.

sorry dude ...my team aint in any hurry to give him up....just yet...

i was referring to this tourney... not what he did last year.

in sports its not what have u done for me... its what have u done for me lately. last year means nuthin now. i never said he wasnt a good player, or great player, or that he didnt deserve to be on this team... he was simply not good in this tourney.

didnt he win the shootout vs the swiss too?

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
The pain of it all, all that Nationalism, luv it eh Doc.

it's a hockey game holdy. shouldn't you be out "saving" us from evildoers?

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

Great Job to the Canadian Team and supporters. It was an awesome game and could not have been any closer. I guess we will use the next 4 years to bring even a bigger game stick to the Olympics next time we play Canada for the gold and silver.

Art

It was a great game well played by both teams , We Canadians must not forget U.S. was youngest team at the games they will be back in 4 years , untill then we need to grow our Taylor Halls , John Tavares ,Stamkos , etc if we want to repeat , was a great game played by two great teams .