Let`s hear it for the Habs!!!

lookinforwalleye

Perhaps the habby fans are "celebrating" after each series because deep in their hearts they know the Canadiens can never win the cup?

Congratulations. You may the very last person in the world who believes that, deep in yer heart. Most of the rest of us aren't sure what the habs can't do any more. They've made fools out of a lot of "experts" this year. I'm sure there are a lot of folks who won't be surprised if they falter, and a lot who will delight in them failing, but not very many foolish enuf to be absolutely certain they'll fail.

JF

JF

are these Crips or Bloods? Just kinda sayin.....I cant see the gang sign he's throwin up thru all the rising burnt embers. OH and European man purses must be "street" or "thug" this spring

600_cp_habs_fire_100512.jpg

600_cp_hab_fans2_100513.jpg

Thats exactly it...im sure there are gangs involved and causing most of the issues, but the fans seem to hit the street and initiate it in my mind, however, i could be wrong and hope i am.

But aint it sweet that the Wings and Pens are out! There is a hockey GOD!!

Perhaps the habby fans are "celebrating" after each series because deep in their hearts they know the Canadiens can never win the cup?

Now there you go talking out of yer :asshat: again,we are going to have to win the Cup this year to shut you up...then again if we are fortunate enough to bring home number 25 you would probably still have something stupid to say!!!

Edited by lookinforwalleye

i hope the habs continue their run for the cup cuz part of the fun is the fan bantering back and forth ....although it is a shame things get outta control in and out of the stadium...but you just chalk that up to a distinctive society....maybe we should all boycott french toast for a week so the frogs can get the message they arent representing CANADA'S GAME very well...they need to quit acting like americans and switch to the classy side...

hows this for stirring the pot? :rofl2::whistling:

are these Crips or Bloods? Just kinda sayin.....I cant see the gang sign he's throwin up thru all the rising burnt embers. OH and European man purses must be "street" or "thug" this spring

600_cp_habs_fire_100512.jpg

600_cp_hab_fans2_100513.jpg

The dude in the second picture has punk ganster crap in his eyes,he just put a habs jersey on that don't make him a fan.He's got gangster written all over him, this is Montreal there ain't no crips or bloods dude get outa the 80's and outa L.A. It's a different animal in Montreal but the same colour spots

Thats exactly it...im sure there are gangs involved and causing most of the issues, but the fans seem to hit the street and initiate it in my mind, however, i could be wrong and hope i am.

But aint it sweet that the Wings and Pens are out! There is a hockey GOD!!

That prooves my point exactly.....the public thinks the fans initiate it!! It's a perfect cover for the gangsters.You dudes don't get it!!!.....even the media don't get it,they blame the fans and the gangs get a free ride to cause havock and loot what they can. It isn't that hard to understand but hey it happens in cities all over that win championships. The fans are saying "GO HABS GO" and the gangs are saying if they win "free ride tonight" the fans will take the blame.

Edited by canadadude

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, the phenomenon that is the habs fan...

nobody more obnoxious when they are winning, nobody more venomous when they are losing.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, the phenomenon that is the habs fan...

nobody more obnoxious when they are winning, nobody more venomous when they are losing.

hahahahahah I agree with that we don't take loosing well and yes we can be obnoxious when we're winning but at least we're not leaf fans who can't remember winning and accept years of loosing and still cheer for there incompitent teams.I mean the Toronto Maple Leafs are the most successfull loosers in sports, the team sticks it to the fans year in year out and still there stands are full with highest ticket prices in hockey. I just don't get it, how can leaf fans keep getting blatantly screwed and still be fans of the team.

I just don't get it, how can leaf fans keep getting blatantly screwed and still be fans of the team.

Got to vote with your wallet and your feet, sort of as Anders points out above though that will not likely happen. Before the Pens got Crosby and even for the first year he was there, they were getting attendance as low as 8000. Its the only way things improve when the money stops coming in.

Got to vote with your wallet and your feet, sort of as Anders points out above though that will not likely happen. Before the Pens got Crosby and even for the first year he was there, they were getting attendance as low as 8000. Its the only way things improve when the money stops coming in.

I agree not going to happen in Toronto, there's no pride left in the team, the fans just accept there loosers and still they keep buying leafs crap and supporting a looser. The only time they put together a decent team is when a bunch of young kids trying to break in the NHL get a chance to play.Unfortunatly the leafs like to burn out there tallent in the minors then trade them, the worst thing for a minor hockey star is to get drafted by the leafs, you'll be playing for the marlies for 5yrs while they pay ole hasbeen players millions to skate around Saturday night.The leaf franchise is a joke

i wonder if most of the attendees to leaf games are fans of the rival team. It would be interesting to see the statistics on that...how many "real" leaf fans, how many rival fans and how many there to do business...i bet the leafs fans would be close to a minority...pretty sad the people in the nose bleeds...those are the real fans!....by the way i hate the leafs just as much or if not more then Montreal....just trying to bring the thread back to where it was

Keep hating the habs all the way to the cup hahahahahhaah......I freaking love it, ya sorry for jacking the thread and your right the leaf tickets are sold out to corporations and scalpers.I've been a habs fan all my life and it's been 17yrs since we were this far in the playoffs so it's been awhile.That is truely a long time for a habs fan, we use to win the cup at least once every 10 years, still gotta a ways to go for that. Weather it's Philly or Boston for the east final it's going to be a tough series one step at a time.I am however enjoying the hockey, if the ref's let them play, the 5 on 5 hockey in both the pens and caps series was great playoff hockey, very fast end to end or tons of pressure with outstanding goaltending.I sort of feel bad for fleury he played an outstanding game 5 and made some key saves in game 7, I mean he kept it 2-0 were it could have been 5-0 after period 1.The Penguins defence was pathetic in the first period and even worse to start the second, Gonchar was in another world and Malkin was handing the Habs the puck the whole game!Crosby was even confused after he took a penalty in the first minute. Pittsburg showed how they could play during the last halph of the second period and got 2 goals but couldn't carry that intensity into the 3rd.

GO HABS GOOOOOO!!!!

another exciting game for this habs fan,

as well as Halak has played, and all the heart the players have put in, i think the major downfall for pitts. and wash. was the lack luster performance by Fleury and Varlamov, no where near playoff grade hockey, easy to deflate a team when the opponent keeps scoring average goals within the first few minutes of most games,

lookin forward to the next series, not sure who i'd rather see, always liked the bruins rivalry, and mtl has a very good reg. season record against them this year, i still think we'd have an easier time facing the flyers even though the record doesnt show it, either way the goalies from the 3 teams are playing good hockey, it'll be another fun one

GO HABS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...we are going to have to win the Cup this year to shut you up...then again if we are fortunate enough to bring home number 25 you would probably still have something stupid to say!!!

No, winning the cup is an accomplishment that that no one can dispute and everyone remembers. Montreal has vastly exceeded expectations this year and that is something Montreal fans can be proud of. I also think Montreal has some really good players. I really like Mike Cammalleri. Not only is he a great hockey player...he doesn't overstate his accomplishments. A simple nod of the head after a goal, that is a class hockey player. Hab fans could learn from him. No need for street "celebrations" after winning a series. We don't need five simultaneous hab threads on an Ontario fishing forum. Every habs fan doesn't have to wear their sweater all day long today.

I was talking to a friend about this and I liked his observation. He said that hab fans are like Peacocks. That sums it up perfectly. If hab fans want to make a point of displaying their plumage every chance they get, if a group has a chip on their collective shoulder....well it's just natural that people want to knock it off. :)

peacock.jpg

Edited by scuro2

I have been a Montreal fan since 1960 and there was a stretch where us Habs fans were a little spoiled 10 cups in 15 years, things are different now things have been a little lean for a long while.

I certainly can understand how some find Montreal fans obnoxious loosing can be frustrating,Boston 38 years of nothing,Toronto 43 years of nothing,Philly 35 years of nothing,Chicago 49 years of nothing,Buffalo 40 years of nothing and my Habs nothing in 17 years.

I guess what I am saying is if you find this Habs fan or any other to be a PITA tough deal with it!!!

Go Habs Go :clapping:

Guest Johnny Bass

i wonder if most of the attendees to leaf games are fans of the rival team. It would be interesting to see the statistics on that...how many "real" leaf fans, how many rival fans and how many there to do business...i bet the leafs fans would be close to a minority...pretty sad the people in the nose bleeds...those are the real fans!....by the way i hate the leafs just as much or if not more then Montreal....just trying to bring the thread back to where it was

If they don't make the play offs again(which I think they will), there will be a backlash. When Philadelphia bombed the last time, the old Philly players were complaining(I think they were picketing) that they were too wimpy. Add muscle and look at them now. If it weren't for injuries? They would have wiped the floor with Boston.

I heard Cammalleri was supposed to play for Toronto and he turned them down. I wonder if he would have been as good in Toronto. No one wants to play for Toronto, but all that will change next year hopefully. We have a good team as long as we can stay healthy, we will do fine. We need a coach change.