Maple Leafs

Rizzo

How do the Leafs manage to blow leads every game I watch? I watched the Vancouver game, and then tonight's game. They have made me physically ill with their late game collapses. Big rebounds by the goalie, ride Giguere the rest of the way so the pick isn't #1 over-all. Can't believ what I just witnessed.

Im sorry guys but I blame Ron wilson for this one tonight. 2 Reasons

1. He should have started the goalie that dererved to start. (I honestly belive "Giggy" would have won that game)

2. He should have called a time out when all was tied up to make sure they made it to "OT"

Just my 2 cents

Edited by tb4me

Im sorry guys but I blame Ron wilson for this one tonight. 2 Reasons

1. He should have started the goalie that dererved to start. (I honestly belive "Giggy" would have won that game)

2. He should have called a time out when all was tied up to make sure they made it to "OT"

Just my 2 cents

I couldn't believe he didn't call a time out either.

I just can't believe that with quality talent like Lee Stempniac and Ricard Wallin that they can't go all the way. Joe Bowen is doing his part by saying "Holy Makinaw" every time the leafs managed to touch the puck.

We all watched the game tonight meaning the ratings are still good; Therefore, we are still a part of the problem.

Jim

Sad news guys...

A car crash in Wayne County Indiana has claimed the lives of two people Friday afternoon, including 21-year-old Brendan Burke - the youngest son of Leafs General Manager Brian Burke.

Details here..sad day in leaf land folks..I feel his pain

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Toron...5/12765516.html

Edited by tb4me

lol yup! had a 3-01 lead with 3 minutes left... lost 4-3!! cant really fault gustavsson for that. the defence kinda left him out to dry there.

It does not matter what the score was.... My condolences go out to the Burke family.

Sad news guys...

A car crash in Wayne County Indiana has claimed the lives of two people Friday afternoon, including 21-year-old Brendan Burke - the youngest son of Leafs General Manager Brian Burke.

Most importantly, that's really terrible news, my condolences to the Burke family. I've never been a leaf fan but at least Burke is giving them a reason to be optimistic about the future.

But it's funny to hear leafs fans not wanting the "monster" in net now. At the start of the year you told anyone who would listen that he was the greatest thing since sliced bread. And now you don't want him to play??