Just a note to say Good Bye

Bly

:angel:That's TERRIBLE news to get right at the start of the new year! Although I've never had the pleasure of meeting you, I've certainly gotten a lot of enjoyment reading all of your upbeat and informative posts. I t didn't seem to matter, daylight, dark, rain or snow, cold or hot, you ALWAYS went after your quarry with the same zeal . . . and ALWAYS caught something . . . your informative posts will be missed by all of us ol' regulars, newbies & lurkers alike. I sure hope to see you back again someday . . . best of luck to ya!

I sure hope you dont make this permanent ! I have always enjoyed reading your post and viewing all the pics in your fabulous reports. By all means take some time off if you need to but please still drop in from time to time. You will be missed by all, and thank you for adding so much to the greatness of this community.

jason

Miss Bly.....also sorry to see you leaving the Board...enjoyed your tales of fishing.....but why don't you tell the good people of this Board why you are leaving...I'm sure others are curious as well...I see you have not left as you keep logging back on but do not post...What's Up?

Miss Bly.....also sorry to see you leaving the Board...enjoyed your tales of fishing.....but why don't you tell the good people of this Board why you are leaving...I'm sure others are curious as well...I see you have not left as you keep logging back on but do not post...What's Up?

I am sure if she wanted to give more info she would have

You know at times it floors me how insensitive some can be!

We've had members come and go, some leave quietly and some come on board to say goodbye.

Perhaps it's because they would like to inform friends that they'll need to seek another avenue to stay in touch, whatever. Is that so wrong? For those who feel the need to piss on this I suggest you find another avenue to vent. :angry:

If you have nothing nice to say, shut-up!

OK. Both Carole and Cliff are good friends here. They both have contributed more to this community than most. Those of you who want to talk to them, either phone them or email them. If you have neither of those numbers/addresses, it's probably not important. Please leave them alone. Thanks.