River Of Dreams

solopaddler

Exactly Chris.

On that note how do you feel about Saturday John? :lol:

Dickhead!

I just mentioned this to my wife. Her response - "Sure. why not?" - but after all these years of marital bliss I have learned to pay close attention to the subtle nuances of inflection and intonation underlying her most benign responses. The words unsaid were something like "Sure, go fishing, if you care nothing for the family jewels." She might have inflected & intoned "cojones" in deference to the upcoming winter sojourn but it all means the same thing, and it makes me squirm even thinking about it.

Besides, you'll have yer hands full keeping BillM out of trouble. :P

JF

Dickhead!

I just mentioned this to my wife. Her response - "Sure. why not?" - but after all these years of marital bliss I have learned to pay close attention to the subtle nuances of inflection and intonation underlying her most benign responses. The words unsaid were something like "Sure, go fishing, if you care nothing for the family jewels." She might have inflected & intoned "cojones" in deference to the upcoming winter sojourn but it all means the same thing, and it makes me squirm even thinking about it.

Besides, you'll have yer hands full keeping BillM out of trouble. :P

JF

Have you ever heard the expression "it's easier to apologize than it is to ask permission?" :)

No worries though, there'll be other opportunities.

Have you ever heard the expression "it's easier to apologize than it is to ask permission?" :)

No worries though, there'll be other opportunities.

I'm not concerned about begging forgiveness, it's regenerating cojones that worries me.

JF

John, I hope we get to share a few drifts in the near future.. Anytime on the water with Mike is an absolute riot, fish or no fish.

I hope so too. For this trip though you'll have to be the one laughing at Mike. I'll be home taking care of all the little bits 'n pieces. :P

JF

John famous words to live by for panseys "Quando omni flunkus moritati"

You have had me fooled all this time , steel with Mike or ????? WHAT DO YOU THINK TIGER WOULD DO !!!

Sorry but gotta get your priorities set . IM A MAN I CAN CHANGE, IF I HAD , I GUESS.

encyclopediadramatica.com/Pussy-whipped

lmao

sorry john no hard feelings but" ITS STEEL WITH MIKE !!!!!!!!"

John famous words to live by for panseys "Quando omni flunkus moritati"

It's been too long since latin class, but does that mean "When all else fails, die" or "When snafued, there's always tomorrow."?

You have had me fooled all this time , steel with Mike or ????? WHAT DO YOU THINK TIGER WOULD DO !!!

Duck & cover? Seriously, today I suspect he'd stay home to do chores.

Sorry but gotta get your priorities set . IM A MAN I CAN CHANGE, IF I HAD , I GUESS.

I could change, but then I'd be less a man. That should be translated into latin and hung above my door.

encyclopediadramatica.com/Pussy-whipped

lmao

sorry john no hard feelings but" ITS STEEL WITH MIKE !!!!!!!!"

A real man isn't afraid to be seen giving in to his wife. The abuse we take from the lads is nothing compared to the heat SWMBO can rain down on our submissive heads. Of course a real man is seldom seen fishing but he also doesn't spend the better part of his life walking around with his hands cupped lovingly over "the boys".

Bravely cowering

JF

Oh Boy,...those are some Sweeet Pics...Musta got in right before the Storm....Bad move BillM,..It must hurt to read the post...lol

It does man, I have been looking forward to fishing that river for a long time..

I'm sure tomorrow will more then make up for it though.

It does man, I have been looking forward to fishing that river for a long time..

I'm sure tomorrow will more then make up for it though.

They're forecasting a tsunami for tomorrow on that river. Ya might wanna think twice.

JF

Ya never heard of disinformation, or do you know something the rest of us didn't? :lol:

JF

Don't really know Harv, but we have mutual aquaintances.

Ironically enough it was the report of Harv's day on Tuesday that made Bill bail. :lol:

(If one is astute enough to recognize the river then they already know it intimately)

Ya, Tuesday was a tough day - NO ONE on the river caught fish that day - EVERYONE caught fish on Wednesday - just one of those things!!!

One thing is for sure - there will be no more of those reports!!

Still no need to be naming rivers!!! Thanks for deleting the post Bill.