centerpinangling.com / Canadapost

jaysonmarion@gmail.com

Has anyone ordered from them before and had any issues?

I ordered a bunch of stuff on Monday.

Product Type: Xpresspost

Expected Delivery : 2009/11/24

2009/11/24 20:39 KITCHENER Item processed at postal facility

2009/11/24 02:29 KITCHENER Item processed at postal facility

2009/11/23 19:48 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility

2009/11/23 14:50 TORONTO Item accepted at the Post Office

2009/11/23 13:05 MISSISSAUGA An order has been electronically submitted

It didnt arrive yesterday, and apparently its still in Kitchener, I live in Brantford.

And it still says the estimated delivery date is yesterday.

Anyone had this happen? :(

Edited by Ultyma316

looks like it might have been scanned onto a truck at 10:39 last night. Should be there today, if not first thing tomorrow. Not sure if ups has a separate transfer facility in brantford or if the delivery truck would be coming from kitchener.

what'd you order? any word on your busted rod?

Your tracking looks a lot better than what I’ve experienced in the past with Canada Post, Fedex and UPS. A lot of the time the estimated date of delivery is off by a day or two (I’ve had packages arrive a day earlier too)...If you see the package going away from Kitchener (like to some distant city on the opposite side of the province), I’d be worried then - same if it's been in the holding center for more than 2-3 days. I’ve tracked packages sent via UPS from NY State go up to Toronto, then to the Scarborough UPS store, then go back down to the border to Buffalo, then to Kentucky, then back to Toronto and then to my door in a span of 3 weeks :wacko:

looks like it might have been scanned onto a truck at 10:39 last night. Should be there today, if not first thing tomorrow. Not sure if ups has a separate transfer facility in brantford or if the delivery truck would be coming from kitchener.

what'd you order? any word on your busted rod?

It would seem its stuck at the center in Kitchener..

I ordered a bunch of stuff, floats, hooks, shot, swivels, pliers,... like one of everything lol.

WOW, been a whole day and change and it's still not there?? ?? ??

Un freakin' believable!!!!! :rolleyes:

My guess is you will have it today. ;)

Its not that its been one day.. Its the fact that its stayed in Kitchener for a whole day.. and scanned twice there..

Update:

As I was typing this, Jim called me from centerpinangling and he is looking into it.

Awesome customer service from Jim. I would recommend them now anyday :)

However Canadapost blows.. lol

Edited by Ultyma316

Its not that its been one day.. Its the fact that its stayed in Kitchener for a whole day.. and scanned twice there..

Scanned when it came in to the depot and when it left.

When you checked it was somewhere between Kitchener and your local CPOST Depot.

Either that or it fell on the floor, got kicked under a rack and carried off by rats. :lol:

I have had stuff take a week with no updtes since it was dropped off at the local post office. :unsure::dunno:

I will tell you that I did a ton of IT work for CPOST early in the decade and their Network was terrible!!!! It was so bad that if I was trying to do something when a shift change came along I just packed up and went home. :rolleyes:

I usually get my stuff in 2-3 days. Jim is a gret guy to deal with, even refunded me my $$$ on some singles I bought that weren't very chartreuse! Also replaced a Riverwood jig that had the hook pop due to a bent hook (Not like it's his company or his product)

No complaints from me at all, I get almost 100% of my float gear stuff from him.

Scanned when it came in to the depot and when it left.

When you checked it was somewhere between Kitchener and your local CPOST Depot.

Either that or it fell on the floor, got kicked under a rack and carried off by rats. :lol:

I have had stuff take a week with no updtes since it was dropped off at the local post office. :unsure::dunno:

I will tell you that I did a ton of IT work for CPOST early in the decade and their Network was terrible!!!! It was so bad that if I was trying to do something when a shift change came along I just packed up and went home. :rolleyes:

See, I called CP and they had no clue as to why it was scanned twice at the depot. Thats why I was worried.

And the fact it said it's delivery date is a day in the past :)

Regardless, the package arrived and I now have tons of stuff to sort through :)

Thanks guys :)