How are the Leafs doing so far???

muskymatt

Be patient Leafs fans... this team is in a rebuilding mode

they finnish with 88pts Boston will pick up a mediocre player that will skate on their farm team.. Leafs will continue to build ove rthe next two seaosns.. money will be freed up once toskola is gone blake will be bought out

good free agent coming this summer.... NASH!

Kadri, Nash, Kessel... Stalberg, Bozak, Hanson..

the future is bright

Wow, you are an optimist man!

First of all, they've been in "rebuilding" mode :blahblah1: for what seems like forever. That phrase is getting REALLY old. :wallbash:

Second, if they are in "rebuilding" mode (for two seasons you say) why did Burk just trade away two first round and one second round draft picks? :dunno: He must be hoping to get to the playoffs this year but if they don't pickup a win soon it's gonna be an aweful tough uphill climb.

Go JAYS...I mean ARGOS !!!! HaHaHa Sports team in this city SUCK right now. :(

P.S. I was at the game last night (don't get mad at me the tickets were free) and it was great to see the standing ovation for Tucker! Now that guy knows when to draw a penalty...this goon Orr just comes out his first shift every game, picks a fight and :jerry: opps were down 1 nothin early folks!!

It is the media driven blue team machine---finite

I would not be suprised to hear discussions on TSN or Sports net go something like this......

Wow Bob that was some Tsunami that hit the south Pacific Huh?.......Wonder how this will affect the Leafs chances to make the playoffs...

or how about the commercials where they show Leafs scoring on Sens and or Habs to that rockin beat.

How's about the biggest attention grab in the last 5 years----the leafs were going to change teams with Edmonton in the Gretzky era---yea right!

Even the Mike Myers Love Guru was a bomb----possibly cause he hitched his wagon to the Leafs.

This could go on and on

Centre of the universe I believe is a black hole (Or blue)

Bushart

How are the leafs doing ??????

Their right on pace for another disastrous season ..... :clapping::clapping:

about as bad as the habs

hahahaha

habs suck... another loss... 5 losses in my books cause that win against the Leafs was a fluke..totally outplayed

Worst Division in Hockey, unfortunately anyone that wants to see an Eastern Canadian team do something in the Playoffs may be out of luck. When are the Habs going to learn that you cannot play a European type Game with small players. Unless they are building for the future, banking on that the Anti-fighting and Hitting Crazies get their way. But its got to spread West and South to the States.

My Sabres are 3-0-1...........their latest win being over the Wings 6-2.......yet that one overtime loss came to the Red White and Blue habs?????? Somebody make up an excuse for me as to how that happened lol!!!

Just finding out they've lost every game but Buffalo and Toronto by reading this thread.

How is it a team with a lucky horseshoe for a logo can have such little success :P

Be patient Leafs fans... this team is in a rebuilding mode

they finnish with 88pts Boston will pick up a mediocre player that will skate on their farm team.. Leafs will continue to build ove rthe next two seaosns.. money will be freed up once toskola is gone blake will be bought out

good free agent coming this summer.... NASH!

Kadri, Nash, Kessel... Stalberg, Bozak, Hanson..

the future is bright

Sorry, but Nash signed long term with Columbus. I always believed that he would consider coming to TO when he became a free agent (my hopes anyways). However, between the media and various forum attacks on the Leafs, I don't see how the team can attract any worthwhile free agents. What player in their right mind would want to live under a microscope, when they can go to Columbus, make millions and remain unknown.

A true fan! Go Leafs Go!

the fans in Boston must be ecstatic about how crap the leafs are. I know I would be if one of the worst teams in the league gave me their next 2 first rounders - seriously, would anyone in their right mind make this trade? I would do it for a top 10 player in the league...but not for a guy who had one good season, and that playing with a fantastic set-up man in Savard

Another case of truth being stranger than fiction...

TORONTO, ONTARIO (CP) -

A seven-year-old Toronto, Ontario boy was at the center of a

Toronto city courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over

who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents &

the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody

law & regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree

possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt

beat him more than his parents & he adamantly refused to live with her. When

the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy alleged

they had also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family &

learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the

judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have

custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references & confer with

child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Toronto

Maple Leafs, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.