Anyone remember The Champ

Chris

I'm laughing just thinking about it. Thanks.

In these parts it was done on Q107 by a guy called Brother Jake (Jake Edwards) I think. But I remember someone doing it before him, I think. The you-tube clip sounds like I remember it on Q107 with Jake Edwards.

I think.

Jim

Me and some buddies were sitting around the other night talking about "The Champ", he was awesome. One episode that really stuck in our head was when Mrs Champ went to Chicago to stay with and see Michael Jordan. When the Champ asked MJ how Mrs. Champ liked Chicago, he said she really enjoyed their Blackhawks......I said pardon?

A few years back I was into curling. So one night the four of us were driving to a neighbouring club for the Mutual (for any who curl around here) and our second sticks a tape (or cd) in the dashboard. It was the Champ. We howled the whole way there and once we hit the ice we couldn't stop reciting the lines. Of course we cracked ourselves up - and demolished our game. The other rink must have thought we were nuts. The year before we were nearly unbeatable and that year we were gone immediately. :P

Damn the Champ!

JF

I played golf this summer at a charity event where Jake was entertaining some of the players while on the putting green. You can only imagine what the 'Champ' stories sound like when some 'colorful' language and 'non-radio acceptable' stories are told!!

He had 10 guys near peeing themselves.lol

Champ and his friend Yoshi were golfing one day and champ teed up his ball on a par three. Champ wacked a perfect shot that hit the pin and dropped right in the hole! Yoshi turned to the Chamm and said " Oh Mr. Champ, you ace hole"! I said pardon?

Champ took Mrs. Champ to the fish market? The store ran out of shopping bags so they gave Mrs. Champ a cardboard box. At the checkout, the cashier says, "Hey Champ! Mrs. Champ's box smells like fish!"

Champ had a carpentry job with Jack? One day the boss had to downsize, so he said, " Hey Champ! I have to lay you or Jack off!"

Champ and Mrs Champ come back from Africa and Mrs Champ has some shrunken Pygmy heads.She has a couple extra so Knuckles says to the Champ - hey Champ can I get a little head from Mrs. Champ?

Mrs. Champ had a heart attack? The paramedics arrived, assessed her and said, " Hey Champ! Your wife has acute angina!"

"Pardon?" "Well I lost it......Faked him with a head punch and pow right to the solar plexis..

Edited by capt bruce

Yep, for years the Champ was a staple on the mighty Q in TO. :D

Several years ago when driving through Northern Ontario what do I hear on a Rock Station in Thunder Bay?

Yep, you guessed it, the Champ was alive and well and walleye fishing in Ontario's North Country!!!

Well I LOSE IT!!! So I head fake him with a Salami, and he goes for it!!!! And then I finish him off with a flurry to the solarplexes!!! Ever since then I've been the champ!!!! :lol:

Edited by DRIFTER_016

Champ and Mrs. Champ go to a baseball game with Bubbles McGurk or some such side-kick. Mrs. Champ is wearing a pair of short-shorts and she's brought her baseball glove. A baseball comes flying her way and she stands up and stretches to "snow cone" the ball.

Bubbles says, "Nice snatch!"

You know what happens next. :D

Champ and Mrs. Champ go to a baseball game with Bubbles McGurk or some such side-kick. Mrs. Champ is wearing a pair of short-shorts and she's brought her baseball glove. A baseball comes flying her way and she stands up and stretches to "snow cone" the ball.

Bubbles says, "Nice snatch!"

You know what happens next. :D

That one is a fav of mine Jocko.

How about the one where the Champ and Mrs Champ are looking to buy a sofa. The salesguy at Ed's Furniture suggests that the three of them go out back and dicker over the couch......yeah you can guess the rest. :lol:

we'd put eye of the tiger on the karaoke machine at the local bar and take turns cranking out our favorites. mine - champ's on a donkey ride and needs to releive himself. the guide asks champ, can i hold your ass while you piss?

you know what comes next.