New to Forum

JCRG

Hi all,

My name is Julio and i'm new to the forum and to fishing. I started fishing this year and i'm hooked... I've been fishing mostly urban areas around mississauga and the gta and for the most part i've targeted bass. I'm now living in London for the next two years and hope to get some fishing done soon in the area.

I'm looking forward to contributing to the forum, which has been a great resource for me

Here's a couple of pics from the summer..

A smallmouth

smallie.jpg

A small carp

carp.jpg

Cheers,

Julio

Hey I've got 2 of those Rapala Husky Rods. They are great. (Although I hit one off the ground in a fit of rage and the tip snapped off.. lol)

Yeah this one has been pretty good, i might be looking to get another rod for next year (mostly for bass), any suggestions?

thanks

Yeah this one has been pretty good, i might be looking to get another rod for next year (mostly for bass), any suggestions?

thanks

I picked up a shimano claraus rod this year and I have been really happy with it and it was under $100 taxes in .

welcome to the board if your new to the london area there's lots of fishing in and around the city .