Got stopped by the OPP and MNR on the Weekend

chuckymcd

Hey everyone i was out with a couple of buddies on the weekend checking out georgian bay we were just about to change spots when we say a boat comming straight at us, then the cherries came one. They were checking for fishing linsences and safty equipment on the boat. This was my first time being stopped on the water. They were really nice guys but they would not tell us where the fish were at :P Everyone had their fishing lisences and all the proper safty equipment

Just a reminder to everyone to boat safe and carry all the needed safety equipment

Oh yeah we did not catch any fish any body know what to through in the georgian bay area we were not to far from midland

Edited by Fins and Skins

naw they were pretty good about everything, they have a great job tho hanging out on the boat all day

Tell me about it.. And the last OPP boat I saw when I was in Parry Sound was a SICK boat.. Every citizen of Ontario should be allowed to take a ride on it at full speed...since we are paying for it! hahaha.

Hey everyone i was out with a couple of buddies on the weekend checking out georgian bay we were just about to change spots when we say a boat comming straight at us, then the cherries came one. They were checking for fishing linsences and safty equipment on the boat. This was my first time being stopped on the water. They were really nice guys but they would not tell us where the fish were at :P Everyone had their fishing lisences and all the proper safty equipment

Just a reminder to everyone to boat safe and carry all the needed safety equipment

Oh yeah we did not catch any fish any body know what to through in the georgian bay area we were not to far from midland

I was up in Parry Sound area of G-Bay on the weekend and had a hard time landing fish also. Caught 3 or 4 small 1lb or less smallies and missed a pike...aside from that nothing, was not impressed.

We got checked yesterday on Rice. They were very nice. Well the lady was nice, the dude didn't talk much. Had my safety equip scattered all over the boat . need to organize, haha. got a little nervous when my flashlight didn't work, but finally got it working. i had forgotten that it's a button, not a twist.

We got checked yesterday on Rice. They were very nice. Well the lady was nice, the dude didn't talk much. Had my safety equip scattered all over the boat . need to organize, haha. got a little nervous when my flashlight didn't work, but finally got it working. i had forgotten that it's a button, not a twist.

HAHAHa at least u got it working :D

I have a little mini keychain type flash light in every PLano box .. just in case ... there's no laws about how big they have to be ... and one of them is BOUND to work :)

Also carry a couple spare AA's in every plano box ... can always do the switcharoo :)

Always together on gbay in my experience ....on lake Joe normally just OPP ... and often with a camera wanting pics (probably as evidence - but I am glad to oblige