DAVE TV Has arrived!!

TJQ

A big thanks to Dave, we've now got a link up to the Dave TV video series!! A special welcome message is there now along with a great fishing tip!! Were gonna able getting great exclusive video content from Dave just for OFC!!

Thanks Guys,

I hope you will enjoy the DTV segments that we will be adding every few days. Some will be tips,some will be updates and some will just be there crazy stuff I see on the road! I am proud to be part of OFC and even prouder to have some of our videos on OFC now. We will be changing these often so keep checking the link at the top of the page for updates. Also if you have any ideas about things you would like to see please let me know and we will see what we can do. If it's a really good idea we may add it to DTV but will most likely tell you we had all ready thought of it lol!

This is how I figure it; millions of employees waist hundreds of millions of minutes of there boss' time at work everyday watching junk on the internet. So why not watch our junk?

Dave Mercer

Thanks Guys,

I hope you will enjoy the DTV segments that we will be adding every few days. Some will be tips,some will be updates and some will just be there crazy stuff I see on the road! I am proud to be part of OFC and even prouder to have some of our videos on OFC now. We will be changing these often so keep checking the link at the top of the page for updates. Also if you have any ideas about things you would like to see please let me know and we will see what we can do. If it's a really good idea we may add it to DTV but will most likely tell you we had all ready thought of it lol!

This is how I figure it; millions of employees waist hundreds of millions of minutes of there boss' time at work everyday watching junk on the internet. So why not watch our junk?

Dave Mercer

I'd wear headphones but then I couldn't tell if someones sneaking up behind me! hahahaha!