Damn neighbours and their dog NF

Hooked

phone the bylaw or SPCA and tell them there is a threatening dog on your property and the owners refuse to do anything about it. Say you are worried about childrens welfare.

Better yet have your wife call and be having a crying /scared fit!!! Say you want it removed !!!

Wow, finally got a post on fire. haha. Think I'll start with what Verno mentioned. Funny thing is, when I bought this house 6 years ago, we met some people down the street, and they warned us about our neighbours. As much as I love revenge, it would be too much of a headache to get back. Though I would love to see the look on their face when they are handed a fine. :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks again all for the ideas. I didn't know so many of you are so evil. :thumbsup_anim:

Entropy beat me to it...Get a drywall scraper and wait for the dog to drop a big steamer, and stuff the doo under the handle of the car door. Wait until monday, its supposed to get to +9deg :whistling:. You can put it in the keyholes, door handles, welcome mat. Theres also the Grumpy old Men scene where Walter Matthou?sp? puts the dead fish in the back seat :clapping: you're going to use a substitute, of course :whistling: . The possibilities are endless, really. Good luck, man, and remember, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Hey Hooked! If you don't video tape the final outcome of this situation, you're gonna have alot of dissapointed people around here. Oh please video tape it and put it up here for all to share in your glory!!! This is the funniest thread I've read on any site in a while!!

:devil::jerry::jerry:

Edited by Castmaster

Hooked, years ago I had the same problem and I kept telling them to clean up their act or i would call in bylaw inforcement. Well the proud owner came ove one day and said we should put a fnce between the two houses (with the prevvious neighbour here was no need for one, he carried a gun at work LOL)

And my reply was when are you going to start? and then I started laughing when he asked for half of the funds to build it, YOU WANT IT, YOU BUILD IT, YOU PAY FOR IT end of story, I got a fence and he had to move, even better . . . :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

there is a by law the dog will be "deemed at large" and they will be fined. But the best thing would be to spray the mutt with some water in this freezing weather and watch him whine. Or wait with some fire works and the second that dog goes for a crunch give him a scare. If you retaliate to your neighbors they will just be ignorant. Make the dog scared of your property.

LOL at these ideas. Maybe if you like dogs get a big one of your own to enforce your side of the lawn and train it to poo on their side.

Bookoobeast, your dog in the avatar looks friendly. :o

That's a great story Lew. What goes around comes around.

Edited by GbayGiant

First time reading the post, but why the he!! would u do anything to the dog it is just instinct to go back to the same spot, why dont u spary the owners with cold water and such but not the dog, im surprised i saw a couple of posts about doing shiat to the dog, hope yall who said that feel better about yourselfs.

I don't want to hurt the dog I just want to scare him. A wet cold dog is the worst thing in a house. It comes in jumps on the couch to get warm, tracks water and crap through the house.( by the sounds of your neighbors they need that) A good scare will keep that dog in his yard or at least close to his front door.

I don't want to hurt the dog I just want to scare him. A wet cold dog is the worst thing in a house. It comes in jumps on the couch to get warm, tracks water and crap through the house.( by the sounds of your neighbors they need that) A good scare will keep that dog in his yard or at least close to his front door.

So in this weather what u going to do fill a bucket and chuck it at em?? maybe use the hose??? I dunno maybe itz just me but the dog should be deemed innocent, knowing me i would have smacked that neighbour out already but not worth getting the cops called on ya. I really do like the flamming bag of crap idea, or the shiat under the handles of the doors and house, maybe chuck the poo on their porch or walk way. I dunno itz summin i def would have alot of fun with though, good luck.

As a temporary fix, Hooked, I can personally vouche for the cayenne pepper which was mentioned earlier. I just mix mine up with some red pepper flakes as well. I had a dog that kept dumping on my lawn in a couple of different places. So, I mixed up some red pepper flakes and cayenne pepper and sprinkled it where the dog would do it's business PLUS I sprinkled a boarder all around my lawn. I did this every couple of weeks for a few months and the offending beast never returned.